Danioover9000

Is pornography beneficial?

188 posts in this topic

Just now, Shin said:

You think you have the Truth.

If you had it you would know you could do whatever the fuck you want :)

Including being amazingly good with women ;)

You need to learn to keep your bullshit to yourself instead of spreading it around you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mikael89 said:

You need to learn to keep your bullshit to yourself instead of spreading it around you.

What bullshit ?


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mikael89 how is that generalising? I'm simply explaining the type of sex I have experienced with men that regularly watch porn. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Mikael89 how is that generalising? I'm simply explaining the type of sex I have experienced with men that regularly watch porn. 

You say that all guys who watch porn regularly (which is 99.9% of all guys) are bad at sex. That's a generalisation.

On 2019-07-10 at 0:36 PM, Charlotte said:

I've had sex with guy's that I know have regularly watched porn and it's the most mechanical, soul-less, non genuine, boring sex I've ever had in my life. 

I've also had sex with guy's that don't regularly watch porn and it can be exactly the opposite of that. 

Guys who watch porn treat women in bed like a 'one size fits all' approach and honestly? I'd rather listen to fishing on the radio than engage in sexual activity with them.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You say that all guys who watch porn regularly (which is 99.9% of all guys) are bad at sex. That's a generalisation.

 

You're also making a generalization by saying that all girls think this way :)


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Shin said:

You're also making a generalization by saying that all girls think this way :)

What? I don't say that.

If many guys who don't watch porn regularly are better at sex it doesn't mean that watching porn makes a guy bad at sex.

It means that a guy who is good with girls and therefore has sex a lot don't need to watch porn. And you as a girl are much much more likely to have sex with one of those 0.1% guys who gets all the girls and therefore don't need to watch porn.

Edited by Mikael89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shin said:

That's what happens when someone is desperate to find a benefit to one of the worst addiction that exist xD

 

sdsdsd.gif


Everything is an assumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

What? I don't say that.

If many guys who don't watch porn regularly are better at sex it doesn't mean that watching porn makes a guy bad at sex.

It means that a guy who is good with girls and therefore has sex a lot don't need to watch porn. And you as a girl are much much more likely to have sex with one of those 0.1% guys who gets all the girls and therefore don't need to watch porn.

 

That's just circular logic to be right in your head.

Does it do anything to make you feel happier ?
If you look very closely, it does the exact opposite.

By telling yourself all those things, again and again, you're not acting on anything and just stay stuck.
Not only you stay stuck, but since you reinforce all those sick negative beliefs in your mind, you become more and more sad and desperate.

Your intelligence is working against yourself.
Being intelligent is only good if you can use it to be happy, otherwise you'll use it unconsciously to destroy yourself.

And that's what you're doing without realizing it.
But you have too much pride in you now to look at that and admit it.

It's time to let go of your pride
I mean, if you want to be happy of course :)


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Shin It's you who are pride/proud, whatever the word is. You blind yourself to the obvious fact that guys who are good at sex gets a lot of sex and therefore don't need to watch porn regularly. Just so you can be right in your little fantasy bubble. Funny.

Edited by Mikael89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 2019-07-10 at 0:36 PM, Charlotte said:

I've had sex with guy's that I know have regularly watched porn and it's the most mechanical, soul-less, non genuine, boring sex I've ever had in my life. 

I've also had sex with guy's that don't regularly watch porn and it can be exactly the opposite of that. 

Guys who watch porn treat women in bed like a 'one size fits all' approach and honestly? I'd rather listen to fishing on the radio than engage in sexual activity with them.

You might as well say to 99.9% of all guys in this forum that they suck at sex. In reality that's what that post says.

Okay I'll drop it. Just had to add that.

Edited by Mikael89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to clarify. Watching porn and masturbating is perfectly healthy unless you obsess about it, get addicted, or are dumb enough to let it influence the way you treat women. 

The problem is the man, not the porn or masturbation.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Just to clarify. Watching porn and masturbating is perfectly healthy unless you obsess about it, get addicted, or are dumb enough to let it influence the way you treat women. 

The problem is the man, not the porn or masturbation.

Aah, finally some wise words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bill W said:

Just to clarify. Watching porn and masturbating is perfectly healthy unless you obsess about it, get addicted, or are dumb enough to let it influence the way you treat women. 

The problem is the man, not the porn or masturbation.

 

Problem is, since it's highly addictive, almost all men fall in at least one of those categories, if not several.

 


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Shin said:

Problem is, since it's highly addictive, almost all men fall in at least one of those categories, if not several.

True! I watched a TED talk the other day by a guy who studies how porn affects the brain. 

He said that the most difficult part of studying it is to get a control group.

Because it's almost impossible to find a guy who doesn't watch porn nowadays.

Like WTF? How did we end up here? xD


Hard times create strong men. 
Strong men create good times. 
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Shin Lol wtf happend there. Seems like i missclicked.

Edited by Psyche_92

Everything is an assumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Psyche_92 said:

What do you think happens when a teenager watches porn before losing his virginity? You think he's going to treat women the same as teenagers who didn't see porn?

Be careful with your quotes lol


If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mikael89 said:

You say that all guys who watch porn regularly (which is 99.9% of all guys) are bad at sex. That's a generalisation.

Read the post again. There was no statement about how many guys. Seems reasonable enough that you can't really jump the gun any further than her direct experience with guys who watch porn. I don't get why you desire to push it beyond that. She even already clarified what she was trying to express to you but you insist on your interpretation being correct.

I don't think you quite get how much your beliefs shape your reality. This work is largely about deconstructing them but you seem to cling to them for as long as I have been here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bill W said:

dumb enough to let it influence the way you treat women. 

What do you think happens when a teenager watches porn before losing his virginity? You think he's going to treat women the same as teenagers who didn't see porn?


Everything is an assumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't mix Shin's quotes up with mine, we have completely opposing views on all this LOL

:D

I'm a proven wanker, Shin is not xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bill W said:

Don't mix Shin's quotes up with mine, we have completely opposing views on all this LOL

:D

I'm a proven wanker, Shin is not xD

No shit.


Everything is an assumption.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now