Danioover9000

How do I improve my relationships?

7 posts in this topic

Anyone with relationship advice? I sometimes struggle with relationships especially with women.

For example, I struggle with both starting a conversation and deepening the conversation with a friend. Is there any advice on this issue?

I'm thinking more forward into the future. If I get a girlfriend, how do I maintain the relationship? Any advice on maintaining relationships is great.

I use tobe a dating coach for men so should be able to help, how old are you ? And what have your expirences with relationships and dating be like so far? Everyone requires different approaches depending on who they are and they past expirences

53 minutes ago, noselfnofun said:

I use tobe a dating coach for men so should be able to help, how old are you ? And what have your expirences with relationships and dating be like so far? Everyone requires different approaches depending on who they are and they past expirences

I'm in my mid 20s. I'm new to dating and I don't have many friends at all. I'm still a virgin. Whenever, even the idea, of dating comes up I felt a deep fear and insecurity to approach women. I think this stemmed from my previous education chapter where I was bullied by several boys and a few girls. Any advice on dating and dealing with my fears is much appreciated!

Focus on working on yourself, get into self development. Become the person you want to be, be busy in the world and you’ll meet like minded girls.

I think one thing that people often underrate is "face-time". If you want to grow any relationship, you're going to need to spend time with the person/people.

Communication is of course very important — however, communication can be just sitting at the park with the person enjoying the view and not saying anything.