CelticQueen17

Leo’s video on Reality... can we influence the dream?

37 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Conrad said:

You are all Alone and One as God. You are literally God and the Creator. God's will is your will. God's creation is your creation. God's power and Intelligence is yours. Everything God is, you are. Everything God does, you do. One Alone exists. 

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

You are all Alone and One as God. You are literally God and the Creator. God's will is your will. God's creation is your creation. God's power and Intelligence is yours. Everything God is, you are. Everything God does, you do. One Alone exists. 

4 minutes ago, Conrad said:

And only God exists. You are nothing, zero, non-existent. You can only become directly conscious and aware of this. Once that happens, there is God-realization. You never were, never will be. You are not a seperate independent individual. Simply put, there is only The One who is Everything simultaneously. 

14 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

Like can you levitate

But except in ancient religious writings where people talk about 'siddhis' , and  'miracles' in christianity, I have yet to find any evidence  for such occurrence. 

They exist. Siddhis are not something tied to liberation per say. You can meet l yogis and such people who have these siddhis to various degrees but not be more liberated than anyone else. 

Hale Dwoskin from the Sedona Method has talked about how he met a yogi he was with and he walked across water. Sadhguru’s biography talks about this same thing.

These powers do not require some “super human enlightenment”. I had a coworker in retail who was VERY clarivoyant. She actually couldn’t stand it and as she put it “turned it off because it was annoying”. 

Understand though that at the end of the day all of this stuff is just more experience. They may sound crazy and cool but it’s just more sugary experience. 

I’ve had certain spontaneous yet very psychic siddhi experiences but so what? It’s more experience. Truth and enlightenment is 10000000x more worth pursuing than some juvenile experiences. 

Generally people don't believe in the existence of miracles like the way people believe in the existence of gravity

Since when are the majority of people generally right on anything? Much less what’s possible.

6 hours ago, kieranperez said:

They exist. Siddhis are not something tied to liberation per say. You can meet l yogis and such people who have these siddhis to various degrees but not be more liberated than anyone else. 

Hale Dwoskin from the Sedona Method has talked about how he met a yogi he was with and he walked across water. Sadhguru’s biography talks about this same thing.

These powers do not require some “super human enlightenment”. I had a coworker in retail who was VERY clarivoyant. She actually couldn’t stand it and as she put it “turned it off because it was annoying”. 

Understand though that at the end of the day all of this stuff is just more experience. They may sound crazy and cool but it’s just more sugary experience. 

I’ve had certain spontaneous yet very psychic siddhi experiences but so what? It’s more experience. Truth and enlightenment is 10000000x more worth pursuing than some juvenile experiences. 

Since when are the majority of people generally right on anything? Much less what’s possible.

I have yet to see such siddhis with my eyes.

If you helped me show one, I would be reaaaaaaaaallly grateful.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

8 hours ago, Conrad said:

God's will is your will.

The distinction is that God's will doesn't necessary translate to your will being satisfied, but it going unsatisfied. Hence why the human form can't will things like Thanos.

God has set limits to how parts of consciousness (itself) interacts with other parts. It would be total mayhem otherwise. Restraints perfectly set to allow this world to sustain as is. Now the question lies, where do the human form restraints start?

Edited by Shadowraix

4 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

The distinction is that God's will doesn't necessary translate to your will being satisfied, but it going unsatisfied. Hence why the human form can't will things like Thanos.

God has set limits to how parts of consciousness (itself) interacts with other parts. It would be total mayhem otherwise. Restraints perfectly set to allow this world to sustain as is. Now the question lies, where do the human form restraints start?

How do you know that? All concepts all intellect. 

Just drop it. 

50 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

How do you know that? All concepts all intellect. 

Just drop it. 

Direct experience.

All concepts that point to an experience.

Your claim of it all being concepts is is a concept.

Concept is in of itself a concept!

We can either use them to point to what we experience or be silent. Make your choice.

Try to will a TV to float. Won't happen. That will being left unsatisfied was the will of God. Very few people can experience siddhis. Its no easy feat.

Edited by Shadowraix

4 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

The distinction is that God's will doesn't necessary translate to your will being satisfied, but it going unsatisfied.

God's Will is already here, now. Well Being is already the case. What might make you unsatisfied with IT is resistance of your mind. 

Hence why the human form can't will things like Thanos.

To say thing like human form is already separation from the whole. Desire that such "form" has higher abilities is Breaking of perfect harmony that is already taking place in YOU. 

God has set limits to how parts of consciousness (itself) interacts with other parts.

There are no limits to infinite Self. There are no parts. 

It would be total mayhem otherwise. Restraints perfectly set to allow this world to sustain as is.

No mayhem, all is Good. No restraints only in thinking, It is flow it is harmony. 

Now the question lies, where do the human form restraints start?

Drop questions, Be. 

??️

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

God's Will is already here, now. Well Being is already the case. What might make you unsatisfied with IT is resistance of your mind. 

Which is God's will in of itself to experience that. God's will doesn't always translate to a satisfied mind. To the satisified will of the ego-mind. All part of the plan.

To say thing like human form is already separation from the whole. Desire that such "form" has higher abilities is Breaking of perfect harmony that is already taking place in YOU. 

Discounting separation for oneness is purposefully ignoring the paradox present here. Both are true. Nondual includes dual. As for the perfect harmony thing, that is pretty much what I said earlier but in a different way.

There are no limits to infinite Self. There are no parts. 

Exactly. No limits also grants it the ability to limit and part itself. Paradoxes!

Drop questions, Be. 

You wouldn't be here if you too weren't looking for mental scaffolding. ;) Don't worry. Working on it. 2 years? Need more time.

Edited by Shadowraix

@Shadowraix Well Yes I signed on forum post enlightenment "experience" 

Had milion question before it, After it had 10 times more. Not to mention utter insanity you face, you question your entire life and so on. You question everything + you can't really accept Truth. Takes time to really integrate and so on. 

Listened my intuition found my angel and got help I needed. 

Now I Just want to help you guys and that's it. 

3 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Shadowraix Well Yes I signed on forum post enlightenment "experience" 

Had milion question before it, After it had 10 times more. Not to mention utter insanity you face, you question your entire life and so on. You question everything + you can't really accept Truth. Takes time to really integrate and so on. 

Listened my intuition found my angel and got help I needed. 

Now I Just want to help you guys and that's it. 

Noble goal. I've only had temporary nondual experiences via psychedelics. It kinda feels like I can pierce a hole in the illusion if I consciously choose so but it is not a default thing. This is why I circle around between both absolute and relative perspectives. 

7 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

I have yet to see such siddhis with my eyes.

If you helped me show one, I would be reaaaaaaaaallly grateful.

Read the last 3 paragraphs of what I’m saying. Siddhis are distractions. It’s more sugary experience. Even if you could for example walk on water.... so fucking what? There’s a reason these siddhis are generally hidden from ordinary people - because of how immaturely we think of them. If you could for example close a door that’s 10 feet a way from you sitting in your chair not moving... so what? 

@kieranperez I think this goes perfectly with what you are saying

https://www.ananda.org/ask/the-danger-of-siddhis-yogic-powers/

However Yogananda did not advocate displaying such powers in public. He said:

Many come expecting miracles, but those who have realized God never show their powers, unless God directs them to. People don’t see that in that complete humility lies the greatest miracle! If I were to perform miracles in public, I could attract crowds of followers. But that isn’t the way God wants it.

Performances of miracles such as shown by the “Perfume Saint” are spectacular but spiritually useless. Having little purpose beyond entertainment, they are digressions from a serious search for God.

“Spiritual advancement is not measured by one’s outward powers, but only by the depth of his bliss in meditation.”

Yogananda taught not to concentrate on siddhis. “The spiritual path is not a circus.”

Even if such powers should come to you, he taught, don’t use them, except you hear the voice of God telling you to do so.

@Shadowraix

yeah I mostly concur. 

Id put it as simple as this: 

Why is walking on water somehow more superior than walking on pavement?

On 06/07/2019 at 0:18 AM, Leo Gura said:

God has infinite power. The more Godlike your lucidity is, the more of it you will access until you will melt into the universe. Finally, your will will be indistinguishable from physical reality.

Right now your questions are coming from a place of personal egoic control. That will melt away long before you access even a small fraction of God's power.

The desire to manipulate reality is itself an obstacle here. Once you reach God-like levels of consciousness you will see that you do not need to manipulate the things you thought needed manipulating. The desire to manipulate usually comes from a lack of consciousness of the perfection of reality and lack of self-acceptance. Once your self-acceptance hits infinity, little needs manipulating.

I am trying to understand what you said here. In order to become that lucid, one (the ego self) has to execute on spiritual practices until one attains such lucidity. But from my experience your viewpoint on the ego self not having free will is correct. This would mean that I can not influence the fact whether I do these spiritual practices, since I have no free will and everything just happens.

This means that whether I attain that level of lucidity that would enable me to manipulate reality is completely outside of my control.

Am I correct?

The reason I am so interested in the answer to this is the fact that for the past 8 years I have been trying to change bad behaviors/habits of mine with little results. I am almost giving up on chaging those habits.

Edited by xbcc

I appreciate all replies. I am just currently a bit frustrated with my life circumstances-although I am accepting of them 

Thanks again. 

Edited by CelticQueen17
Re post