CelticQueen17

Leo’s video on Reality... can we influence the dream?

37 posts in this topic

As I watched Leo’s latest video, I found myself understanding the concept of nothing being “real” BUT since we think that we are here, we might as well have fun! Can we manipulate the dream through our conscious thoughts? 

I like to think of it this way. If life is a movie. If you are writing, directing, playing the main character, and playing every single other character, editing the movie, and doing every other thing it takes to make the movie all by yourself, that wouldn't be much fun would it? In contrast, watching a movie that you have no idea what is going to happen, is exciting and can be a magical experience. All there is to do is sit back and marvel at the magic of it all unfurling around you. 

1 hour ago, CelticQueen17 said:

Can we manipulate the dream through our conscious thoughts? 

What have you been doing your whole life?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

You thinking "I will go buy some food" and then going to the shop IS manipulating the dream through your conscious thoughts.

@Girzo It is much much deeper then that and it is important. 

?❤️

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What have you been doing your whole life?

I think he meant like in a dream if you know you are dreaming you can start to change the dream reality. Can we do tje same thing with the life dream?

29 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

I think he meant like in a dream if you know you are dreaming you can start to change the dream reality. Can we do tje same thing with the life dream?

Of course.

But that assumes you're lucid.

How lucid are you right now?

@CelticQueen17 I wouldn’t place too much emphasis on thoughts. The real action takes place prior to thoughts. By the time thoughts arise, the train has already left the station. Getting in touch with energies/frequencies/vibrations/feelings/intuition/essence is much closer to the action than thoughts. Even images are closer imo. 

18 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course.

But that assumes you're lucid.

How lucid are you right now?

Wait. Are you telling me that i could have total power over this world? Tbh.... i Don't want to have god like powers. Yeay it would be cool to have gravtions powers... But i like begin human. So this is not me wanting to have god like powers. But in theory How lucid do i need to become. How Long? And How much power would i have at the end?

2 hours ago, Freakrik said:

But in theory How lucid do i need to become. How Long? And How much power would i have at the end?

God has infinite power. The more Godlike your lucidity is, the more of it you will access until you will melt into the universe. Finally, your will will be indistinguishable from physical reality.

Right now your questions are coming from a place of personal egoic control. That will melt away long before you access even a small fraction of God's power.

The desire to manipulate reality is itself an obstacle here. Once you reach God-like levels of consciousness you will see that you do not need to manipulate the things you thought needed manipulating. The desire to manipulate usually comes from a lack of consciousness of the perfection of reality and lack of self-acceptance. Once your self-acceptance hits infinity, little needs manipulating.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God has infinite power. The more Godlike your lucidity is, the more of it you will access until you will melt into the universe. Finally, your will will be indistinguishable from physical reality.

Right now your questions are coming from a place of personal egoic control. That will melt away long before you access even a small fraction of God's power.

The desire to manipulate reality is itself an obstacle here. Once you reach God-like levels of consciousness you will see that you do not need to manipulate the things you thought needed manipulating. The desire to manipulate usually comes from a lack of consciousness of the perfection of reality and lack of self-acceptance. Once your self-acceptance hits infinity, little needs manipulating.

SO can we level up of how we can create when it comes to life purpose? Cuz lately i want to use mushroom ........ cuz it is the only one available here in the philippines i mean LSD is also available here and i need to test it first but there is no Available kit here i am afraid that if i buy kit online , costums will question it.. uhm? So lets get back to what i am saying i am so motivated to use psychedelics to change and evolve how i visualize things, how magic will happen to me just to keep taking it, i don't know what is really possible so i just keep on doing it to evolve .. because i think before i create big things and super advance things first i must also experience and see and change into something Godlike and express it through creation...  i want to create something super advance.. that will stay for many many centuries if i become Something and if i create something and it stays forever in humanity, i want that to happen .. so given your consciousness what can you say about that?? 

Edited by John Iverson

Do characters in a story influence each other? Sure. But what dictates what influences what? The author. Who is the author here? God. Now what separates you from God? ?

@John Iverson Do 10 trips, then let's talk. It's pointless discussing such things if you have zero experience with them.

@Leo Gura 

So you are saying that the 'life dream' can be manipulated (with sufficient spiritual mastery)

What does this mean? Like can you levitate or bring out a tornado at will ?

But except in ancient religious writings where people talk about 'siddhis' , and  'miracles' in christianity, I have yet to find any evidence  for such occurrence. 

Or are you saying that even to witness these 'miracles' one's consciousness should be raised? 

Generally people don't believe in the existence of miracles like the way people believe in the existence of gravity, so commonly they are not thought to be true. Why do you think, 99% have never witnessed these miracles, hence 99% people don't believe in them?

Edited by Ibn Sina

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@John Iverson Do 10 trips, then let's talk. It's pointless discussing such things if you have zero experience with them.

Okay, i'll get back to you,. Tho in my record i have 17 trips in mushroom that's the latest, 1 LSD experience, tho, if you think based on what i said earlier to you is coming from 0 experience, i will wait 10 more trips then i'll get back to you .. i will trip mushroom.. and plus 1 peyote.. i found out where to buy here haha so after that, i'll get back to you i will trip peyote ☺️So i will make it 11 ?

Edited by John Iverson

“Little needs manipulating” ... I see but wouldn’t it be better to be a middle class Mom with a partner than working my ass off being a single parent? 

Or is that whole stress about my kids going hungry thing just “in my head” ?? Or maybe I don’t have children, like I was not born? 

I think I’m lost & I have plenty of experience with loosing the ego. I was doing that when Leo was in Elementary school. 

11 hours ago, Ibn Sina said:

@Leo Gura 

So you are saying that the 'life dream' can be manipulated (with sufficient spiritual mastery)

What does this mean? Like can you levitate or bring out a tornado at will ?

But except in ancient religious writings where people talk about 'siddhis' , and  'miracles' in christianity, I have yet to find any evidence  for such occurrence. 

Or are you saying that even to witness these 'miracles' one's consciousness should be raised? 

Generally people don't believe in the existence of miracles like the way people believe in the existence of gravity, so commonly they are not thought to be true. Why do you think, 99% have never witnessed these miracles, hence 99% people don't believe in them?

Siddhis are real of course.

But that doesn't mean you get total control over reality.

There are serious limits for obvious reasons. We cannot have devils running around creating tornados.

59 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

We cannot have devils running around creating tornados

We kind of have with all those climate changes and stuff...

The is no separation between you and God. You are God fully and are already creating everything. You created this universe, your human form. You are not a part of God, you are God totally. Become conscious of this.