StarStruck

My progress after two days of meditation

2 posts in this topic

I watched some meditation videos and I really got excited to do it again. For me it is a lost habit. During my teenage years I would do power of now and new world meditations. After I moved into my adult years for some reason I was never be able back to that stage. I remember as a kid I would go on a road trip with my parents and it would feel like going on a trip to the moon because of enlightenment experiences during the trip. In my adult something happened and I lost my enlightenment. I want to go back.

This is what happened during my do nothing technique. First 2 minutes I felt like I had adhd. After that there was some fighting with my inner voice about letting go and accepting. At this point somethings started happening in my body. I started shaking after feeling my inner demon I think. I never felt fear like this and I couldn’t see it really but I did feel it. I can describe it as emotional turbulence in my body and I couldn’t control it and I know I shouldn’t want to control it. After a while it was over and I started moving to new sensations like dread and other feelings which are hard to explain. At the end there was a peace though. 

Im definitely going to do a 30 day challenge but I have a question about the do nothing technique. Is it required to keep your eyes open? I started diving deep after closing my eyes. If keeping the eyes open has a purpose I will do that but for me it makes things more difficult. And lastly is using a mantra like “let it go, let it go”  advised?

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust