Wasem

I am stage yellow, Ask me anything you want.

73 posts in this topic

I think I am at stage yellow now, I open this threads for questions. I've came to realize that I am aware of many stages bellow me, and I've lived through some of them ranging from red to green, and although I haven't fully lived through each stages to its maximum, and despite the fact that I might be poor in systematic thinking, but I believe that doesn't forbid me from being a stage yellow thinker.  I might be needing some knowledge only to be awaken into full stage yellow being. 

I am waiting for your questions, ask me, challenge me, say whatever you want. 

7 minutes ago, Zizzero said:

Are traps gay?

No, absolutely not. People refer to something as 'gay' when it displays qualities that shouldn't be there. A trap is something that should in theory do its job well, for example in capturing a mouse. 

On the other hand, you can safely assume that a trap is actually gay if it fails to do the job assigned to it.

28 minutes ago, Wasem said:

I think I am at stage yellow now, I open this threads for questions. I've came to realize that I am aware of many stages bellow me, and I've lived through some of them ranging from red to green, and although I haven't fully lived through each stages to its maximum, and despite the fact that I might be poor in systematic thinking, but I believe that doesn't forbid me from being a stage yellow thinker.  I might be needing some knowledge only to be awaken into full stage yellow being. 

I find systems thinking incredibly boring zzzzz, can I still become a yellow? 

9 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I find systems thinking incredibly boring zzzzz, can I still become a yellow? 

You can be developed at stage yellow even if you cannot read or write (this is a bold claim), yet your new "position" will leave no space for you but to research more and dive into the the ocean of knowledge. It's a state of mind formed mostly by the total/sum of conditions you've experienced in life.

13 minutes ago, Neorez said:

@Wasem What job?

The language is not clear to me, can you use all your power to form  a better question?

24 minutes ago, Wasem said:

You can be developed at stage yellow even if you cannot read or write (this is a bold claim), yet your new "position" will leave no space for you but to research more and dive into the the ocean of knowledge. It's a state of mind formed mostly by the total/sum of conditions you've experienced in life.

Oh! Thanks! Thats something to strive for!

Is spirituality a system?

Don't eat soup with chopsticks. Pick up the bowl and drink.

12 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Is spirituality a system?

The definitions of  a system from the web are:

a set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network; a complex whole.

OR

a set of principles or procedures according to which something is done; an organized scheme or method.

Does spirituality has methods? mechanisms? 

What is meditation but a method?

Posted (edited)

Don't you just hate it when you're misunderstood AND you also know that you're misunderstood AND you know that the other person isn't likely to understand you in the near future and so YOU have to deal with that. Because you're yellow. And the buck stops there. I mean sometimes you can think of a clever workaround but other times you're pretty much trying to chalk your feelings up to do some shadow work off the back of them, which can be fun but it's still uncomfortable? :)

On a separate note, I think Neorez was probably asking what you do for a living.

Edited by Dan502

4 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Explain what money is ? 

Money is the reward for manipulating others and selling them the bullshit which you make in the form of products and services. 

5 minutes ago, Dan502 said:

Don't you just hate it when you're misunderstood AND you also know that you're misunderstood AND you know that the other person isn't likely to understand you in the near future and so YOU have to deal with that. Because you're yellow. And the buck stops there.

I don't hate that, it stirs little emotions in me, because as I progress, I understand that my chances of meeting a like people are becoming more slim. When you increase your understanding, you stop hating.

11 minutes ago, Aakash said:

Explain what money is ? 

Money is the reward for manipulating others and selling them the bullshit which you make in the form of products and services. 

Adding to that: You use it to manipulate others into giving you what you think necessary for you.

Posted (edited)

@Wasem this is not stage yellow thinking. This is green at best. This is post modernism answer 

money is a intermediate tool for exchanging value, so value isn’t determined by abusing the value of physical or non physical items as barter. It is a socially agreed upon numerical value for allowing the trade of good between any two or more parties. 

Non the less it’s on the verge of becoming yellow thinking. My advice to you is to take your personal biases out and look at things as a system. 

Edited by Aakash

12 hours ago, Aakash said:

@Wasem this is not stage yellow thinking. This is green at best. This is post modernism answer 

money is a intermediate tool for exchanging value, so value isn’t determined by abusing the value of physical or non physical items as barter. It is a socially agreed upon numerical value for allowing the trade of good between any two or more parties. 

Non the less it’s on the verge of becoming yellow thinking. My advice to you is to take your personal biases out and look at things as a system. 

Thank you so much for helping me realize I am missing. I've learned lately that Spiral Dynamics stages come in waves from reading about it in "Spiral Dynamics:Mastering Values, Leadership, and Change", still didn't finish. I might be just entering into yellow, and I might need to read a lot in many different subjects.

5 hours ago, Cody_Atzori said:

@WaseemHow old are you? 

In my thirties

19 hours ago, Wasem said:

What is your nutrition? 😏😋

@Wasem Do you live the lifestyle of a recluse? Do you often feel lonely?

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein