Ingit

bad habit of proving myself rich

8 posts in this topic

me and my friend always talk about technology and who has better device....he will always trigger me to believe in that i cant afford richer devices,,,, and i will defend the statement that how i can afford,,,,our convoys keep getting more and more stranglled and i feel bad about how he thinks that he is superior of all,,,,today i felt bad about how he laughs and just makes statement simply,,,judges me...... today I felt like I need to stop reacting but eventually I fall into these convoys,,,,, any suggestion on how to deal with it !

?IngitScooby ?

I feel as frustrated as Leo and others when I feel the impulsive need to just drown you in LSD.

I'm sorry I feel that way.

You're playing the game you want to play, and you are attached to what you want to be attached to. If that is NOT the case, then why do you care?

Who what where why, ask, keep asking, keep doing it, keep practicing. Apply it to him, you, everything. Answer magically pops out of god's butthole.

Edited by The Dopamine Cleric

You're painting yourself as a target when you boast your wealth.

The richest families do not boast their wealth because they know boasting will make them a target.

On 7/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, CreamCat said:

You're painting yourself as a target when you boast your wealth.

The richest families do not boast their wealth because they know boasting will make them a target.

Yes you are right...

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit  I had a friend with whom I played and talked a lot, but then he started to boast about his wealth (he gets like 200 bucks from parents every month) and girlfriend (that I don't have), so I cut him out of my life, I don't want this kind of treatment. It's not like I feel attacked, but it just felt like he became really caught up in his mind and couldn't really focus on the times when we were together, be careful about that.

@Ingit unhealthy manifestation of Orange. 

Just don't engage. Refuse to play. 

If you are playing on someone's else terms you going to lose most times anyways. 

@Ingit #1 stop caring about what others think.  They are not better than you.  In fact they are projections of your own mind but that's way too advanced right now.  So for now just stop worrying what others think.

#2 You are God.  Grow a backbone.  Tell him what's up.  If he doesn't like it - walk away.   Eventually he will realize you have changed and he will change.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I used to do the same back in high school. Bought the nice clothes like the $300 True Religion brand jeans to impress the cool kids. Nowadays I think it was a stupid decision. All those clothes are now sitting in my closet and I don't even wear them anymore, now they're worn out and worthless. My old iPod touch gadgets are now worth nothing when I bought them for $200-$400 back in the day. I even used to care about the car that my parents picked me up in, I told them to park far where no one could see. If we got a decent rental car, it was fine and I was ok with being picked up in it. Its all ridiculous, it doesn't make a difference. If I had the nice things its not like everyone wanted to be my friend now. It's all about who you are as a person, the energy you put out, your personality.

Anyways, its not worth it. You need new friends. I don't even see or hang out with the people I tried to impress anymore these days.

Isolate yourself you will realize that you don't need anyone.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein