Kamo

What do you guys think about 5D?

22 posts in this topic

There are infinite dimensions, so this seems silly to muse on one. 

We are currently co-existing in the 4th dimension. 3 dimensions of space and 1 of time. Now dimensions are more like realms(so to speak) where densities are more like rates of vibration or states within a realm. We are currently, as we speak transitioning from 3rd density into 4th density in which we become what one would call more "quasi-physical" where the majority of humans will vibrate at over 200 thousand hertz and will all be able to use more of our natural abilities far more effortlessly. This is also known as the "Golden Age" we are entering when we will unlock dormant DNA and live with superior immune systems and exceptionally long lives as described in the ancient texts when the previous golden age was several hundred thousand years ago, give or take. Time becomes more malleable, more flexible and we will be able to see things we could no longer see.

This is why many so called "extinct" species are showing up everywhere on earth and so much change is happening on earth right now(chaos to order) and the consciousness of the collective is higher than it has ever been, we are simply co-collectively shifting to a reality where life is more harmonious and intelligent and or globally awakened(shall we say).

Now the 5th dimension is completely non-physical and what we call the "spirit realm" where thought/matter is instantaneous and that is when we transition from 4th density to 5th density and this occurs at 333 thousand hertz and this is what one would call Total Enlightenment/Ascension where you simply vibrate into a higher dimension completely without the need of leaving your physical body behind, the whole being transitions.

Some beings will transition from 4th to 5th but the majority of earth humans are transitioning from 3rd to 4th density, these are amazing times to be alive and this is one of the main reasons many of us chose to incarnate here at this time, to experience this universal shift in consciousness. Its not just this planet, but the whole universe which is shifting in its own ways far beyond our comprehension.

To sum up the rate of how much we evolved in the last decade or so, in 2010 the majority of humans vibrated at 40 - 60 thousand hertz, in the next 5 years the expectancy is quadruple that on a collective scale. Now don't get me wrong, the majority of the unconscious masses are still quite low but are rapidly accelerating at speeds not even higher dimensional entities and collectives predicted.

Many of the conscious collectives are already around 150 - 200 thousand hertz and above and to compare with our Buddha and Jesus other enlightened masters of similar frequency, they were around 300 thousand + This why they were depicted with glowing auras around their bodies and heads because they vibrated so high they were almost not there and the collective people at the time could see this because there was no toxic chemicals or disharmonious technology back then to disrupt their natural abilities to see auras and energies.

Nikola Tesla was right all along.

Hope this helps clear up this whole 5D thing many have been talking about the last several years.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

2 hours ago, pluto said:

We are currently co-existing in the 4th dimension. 3 dimensions of space and 1 of time. Now dimensions are more like realms(so to speak) where densities are more like rates of vibration or states within a realm. We are currently, as we speak transitioning from 3rd density into 4th density in which we become what one would call more "quasi-physical" where the majority of humans will vibrate at over 200 thousand hertz and will all be able to use more of our natural abilities far more effortlessly. This is also known as the "Golden Age" we are entering when we will unlock dormant DNA and live with superior immune systems and exceptionally long lives as described in the ancient texts when the previous golden age was several hundred thousand years ago, give or take. Time becomes more malleable, more flexible and we will be able to see things we could no longer see.

This is why many so called "extinct" species are showing up everywhere on earth and so much change is happening on earth right now(chaos to order) and the consciousness of the collective is higher than it has ever been, we are simply co-collectively shifting to a reality where life is more harmonious and intelligent and or globally awakened(shall we say).

Now the 5th dimension is completely non-physical and what we call the "spirit realm" where thought/matter is instantaneous and that is when we transition from 4th density to 5th density and this occurs at 333 thousand hertz and this is what one would call Total Enlightenment/Ascension where you simply vibrate into a higher dimension completely without the need of leaving your physical body behind, the whole being transitions.

Some beings will transition from 4th to 5th but the majority of earth humans are transitioning from 3rd to 4th density, these are amazing times to be alive and this is one of the main reasons many of us chose to incarnate here at this time, to experience this universal shift in consciousness. Its not just this planet, but the whole universe which is shifting in its own ways far beyond our comprehension.

To sum up the rate of how much we evolved in the last decade or so, in 2010 the majority of humans vibrated at 40 - 60 thousand hertz, in the next 5 years the expectancy is quadruple that on a collective scale. Now don't get me wrong, the majority of the unconscious masses are still quite low but are rapidly accelerating at speeds not even higher dimensional entities and collectives predicted.

Many of the conscious collectives are already around 150 - 200 thousand hertz and above and to compare with our Buddha and Jesus other enlightened masters of similar frequency, they were around 300 thousand + This why they were depicted with glowing auras around their bodies and heads because they vibrated so high they were almost not there and the collective people at the time could see this because there was no toxic chemicals or disharmonious technology back then to disrupt their natural abilities to see auras and energies.

Nikola Tesla was right all along.

Hope this helps clear up this whole 5D thing many have been talking about the last several years.

That Halo thing is real. Your Awareness become so powerful can't really describe it. It's really not your ordinary everyday level of "human pov". Do not really Feel like human it is like you are God force. It's wierd. 

Would like to hear if anyone experienced this. 

You see light eminating from every "object" and life feels like magic not survival. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

9 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Would like to hear if anyone experienced this. 

Why? Could ‘anyone’ really? ?

3 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

2 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Lol. ?

Exposed. ? 

Once I go to work at that "state". Synchronicity to maximum everything I needed was there perfectly for "me" to finish work easiest and in most effective way. It felt like joke of the Universe. 

What do I think about 5-D? Well... here’s the thing. Most spiritualists and New Agers point to it like it’s the end-all be-all of Existence. I saw one woman comment on Leo’s Relativism video saying that the 5th dimension is beyond relativity and 5-D beings laugh at us relative 3-D beings. However, 5-D is not the end-all be-all. There’s an Absolute Infinite number of dimensions and all of them experience Relativity (including the feable 5th dimension). 

Nobody is free from Relativity. So, to free yourself from it, you have to become nobody Lol 

Hence all of the no-self work being done on this forum.

Edited by Synchronicity

Anything that is imagined is real. There is no limitations imposed on infinite consciousness. So 5d is real but it is only real relative to you, which is important to understand when questioning your beliefs about certain subjects like science and dealing with distinctions. 

However it is also real to god. By direct association of it becoming real for you. As you are god. 

16 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

THIS is infinite Reality. 

I only see one, this present moment ? Please tell me the location of these other realities ? 

@Synchronicity yeah syncs what’s the name of your channel. I would like to subscribe aswell! Your an epic person the way you speak 

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Synchronicity Thanks. Mrs. Nahm said to tell you she loved it too, and keep em comin. :)  

??I appreciate it

@Synchronicity Yes you are correct, i apologize for not expressing clearly when i meant Total Enlightenment/Ascension I did not mean end, i meant total mastery over "this" realm/dimension.

Initially when i first started looking into this stuff and listening to channeling and receiving information from higher sources and downloads, so to speak, it was said that there are 13 dimensions and multitude of densities within dimensions but there are other sources now explaining more and more densities/dimensions within themselves are constantly being and becoming more and more out of themselves in which brings us back to what you were saying, infinity. After you become ALL THAT IS then you can become another depth/version of ALL THAT IS and on and on and on. It never ends.

We are truly awakening!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

After you become ALL THAT IS then you can become another depth/version of ALL THAT IS and on and on and on. It never ends.

Exactly! There’s infinitely many levels and dimensions of infinity. Awakening never ends.