Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Are all celebrities are alpha males and females?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I was just wondering recently if all celebrities especially show biz stars are really alpha males and females. Do you guys think that these people actually exude such an alpha presence to the public or not necessarily?

Not necessarily. And this is also a poor topic. Are you really that scared to accept your feminine side and let go of these alpha, beta, gamma, zeta concepts?

unborn Truth

26 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Hey guys, I was just wondering recently if all celebrities especially show biz stars are really alpha males and females. Do you guys think that these people actually exude such an alpha presence to the public or not necessarily?

Being fixated upon who's alpha is the definition of being beta. Just drop these ideas. They're not real.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

3 hours ago, ajasatya said:

Not necessarily. And this is also a poor topic. Are you really that scared to accept your feminine side and let go of these alpha, beta, gamma, zeta concepts?

Damn. This is really a challenge for me to ask the "right" questions or create an "excellent" topic. How do functional humans do this?

6 hours ago, Emerald said:

Being fixated upon who's alpha is the definition of being beta. Just drop these ideas. They're not real.

That's all you ever have to know about "alpha".

The whole point of becoming a celebrity is to do be recognized and loved.

There is nothing more beta ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

22 hours ago, Hardkill said:

Damn. This is really a challenge for me to ask the "right" questions or create an "excellent" topic. How do functional humans do this?

Focus on dropping your old mental patterns and changing yourself for the better. Pick some practical path like the yogic yamas and niyamas or the buddhist eightfold path. You don't need to reinvent the wheel. The wheel will reinvent you.

Ask yourself "Why is this item important?", "Why shouldn't I lie?", "What is wisdom?" etc. Go beyond the mainstream ways of thinking.

unborn Truth

A lot of celebrities most likely wanted to become celebrities because they felt lower, a lot of them are very insecure and hold on to that fame tightly. But they can hide it and appear alpha, so as far as their fans know they are. 

Ones that truly are alpha or a better way to say it, one's that are truly comfortable within themselves, most likely became famous because they were just good at their art and the fame was a by product of that. Those that just wanted to be famous are most likely uncomfortable with themselves or beta if you like