LoveandPurpose

what exactly is fear?

11 posts in this topic

Sometimes fear overwhelms me from a past trauma. I want to understand it. What is it? 

All fear boils down to death of an ego you’ve created for yourself as part of your identity. 

The trauma itself is one of your egos, a memory based segment of your life. Traumas from my studies are linked with shifts in your reality. However, they are unplanned or spontaneous. 

An example would be the death of a love one due to unforeseen circumstances. 

The fear is , the fear of killing that segment of your life or the fear of killing that particular ego you’ve created unconsciously. 

Ofcourse, the major question is how to kill that segment. Majority of people suppress traumas because it is not practical to daily life.  i haven’t read up much on how to cure traumas because scientific explanations are not deep enough. Traumas at the level of ego are different to what it is you actually experienced. It is rather, what are the metaphysical implications. 

As I mentioned before the reason being because they are reality shifts. 

Im not really sure how to get rid of it at the level of ego, because we’re talking about identification here. My only current solution is to raise your consciousness, to the point where “I” is not real. But this would be enlightenment itself. 

Overall, to conclude: it seems enlightenment is the only way or around 7-10+ years of cognitive rehabilitation therapy, where you sit there deconstructing and recontextualising the issue. Psychotherapy by my understanding is a matter of identifying the root egoic separations that have occurred in your psyche. Hence it is the quickest for to get to ego level root cause. However, I’m not sure what it does from there. 

Edited by Aakash

Fear is best understood by going within 

”how does one tackle the dormant seed of fear” Krishnamurti 

There’s a rule of thumb I use: 

it’s this 

your whole life itself ,every action you make, anything you do. Is caused by a trauma. Like if you judge others and you turn inwards you will find that it established from a subtle trauma. Justifiable actions are good traumas, I.e success lol, undesired traumas are bad traumas such is the nature of the duality good and bad. 

Collective egos = collective traumas = collective fears = collective delivery 

as a result, certain traumas are hidden within devilry and deceit. Whilst other traumas are scrutinised which threaten the collective ego. 

just the circle of life :) 

Edited by Aakash

From my experience it's quite literally the devil. Its basically the devil's strongest effort to keep you trapped in misery and holding onto all the bad stuff which makes you feel like a bad person. Soultion: you stand up to it like a bully and face it head on. When you start feeling like you would rather go to the end and die facing this fear rather than living with it is when you know you're gonna win! Don't let the devil win! Jump in and be reborn. All is safe, all that shit is in the past now and you will feel like a brand new good person, which you always were!

Edited by SunnyNewDay

16 hours ago, LoveandPurpose said:

Sometimes fear overwhelms me from a past trauma. I want to understand it. What is it? 

Miraculous, but, fear is your idea. In actuality it is literally Nothing. 

Separate the sensation by naming it as it occurs in your body

You will then notice you have attached a thought story to the sensation. 

In realizing you are repeating that thought story over and over, and the sensation has been misunderstood, you are freed. 

You are the Truth, as such you have Sensational Guidance 24/7. Understand it, love it, listen to it, align with it, purify your self, unify your self. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm well said, man I really like the way you talk lol

Edited by Aakash

Destroy that wall and make mexicans to pay for it. ?

?

Silly silly divine dance going on. 

Sensational Guide. ❤️❤️❤️?

Fear is a sensation, an event in the body. The best way to get rid of it is to illuminate it. Fear can also be a way of showing you the path, if you fear something usually you need to do it. 

Fear=false energy appearing real. ?

Edited by Good-boy
Technical mistake