Jonson

So many possibilities - infrastructure

6 posts in this topic

Life feels so complex but also simple sometimes. There so many possible outcomes in every aspect of my life and sometimes i think about working out everything in the most efficient and least time wasting way. I feel like I have to build a huuge infrastructure that includes everything : every skill, every artistic expression ... i want to accumulate all of my knowledge in the most efficient way , because there are already soo many people who have figured out how to do things , i just have to do it myself and somehow put every piece in the puzzle, like everything has to be systematic , ordered in every possible way , from multiple perspectives.. etc 

I also want to include my chill days, my chill activities , parties , hanging out with friends  in the infrastructure.. 

just like i want to create multiple styles of videos for youtube.. i can't put them all on one channel , they have to be organized in genres, subgenres etc..

But then when i focus too much on infrastructure it seems like i loose mistery, the unknown, the magical moments of life. What do you think guys?

I have too many ideas, I can't choose what i want  . 

Right now i am thinking of growing an audience on youtube ...  i have 200 subs .. i have 1 vid with 16k views..  all my videos(5 videos) from  different niches. I don't know how to organize them ... i have so many ideas .. for different types of videos .. i can't even realize so many things... 

I have this view in my mind of a giant infrastructure where i integrate everything ... but that will never come true :(((((((((( 

helpp 

@Jonson You don't have to know. Just do it and leran from the experience. Fail fast fail cheap! Experiment!

IDK ... 2 much systematic thinking required // i guess i put too much pressure on myself.. I should just concentrate on less .