Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
themovement

Jeremy meeks

22 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, CreamCat said:

A virtuous human being can have sex, fame, money, and power. A virtuous human being would use fame, money, and power for the greater good. Spirituality doesn't necessarily exclude material success.

Yes, a virtuous man can have those for a greater good (without harming anyone). I didn't say that spiritual purification excludes material success. I said that those are not the goal of spiritual purification. You can achieve material success due to other forms of seeking.

unborn Truth

As far as I can see you're either an incel or very sympathetic to their ideologies to the point where you believe what they're saying to be truth. 

The thing with statistics is that you can justify whatever perspective you have with them. The problem is that if youre research is not experiential then the stats can trap you. Think about it like this, you've read online something somebody has written in a forum or on reddit where they've quoted some study about how it's hard for most men to attract women, (you probably haven't read the full study yourself). This person that has written it has most likely not spent time trying to become better at meeting and communicating with the opposite sex, so they have no direct experience of what they're talking about. Getting rejected once or twice doesn't count, that's like me picking up a guitar twice, not being able to play santanas chords in 'maria' and then claiming that black men can't play the guitar because stats. 

So you've now read this online you yourself most likely have little experience in this field, but because it justifies how you feel you take it as truth. The only way you can know something is first hand, so go out there try and meet women, you may fail, look at why you failed, look at what people who are successful in this field are doing, improve, start seeing some success etc. The fact is whatever field you want to talk about most people don't succeed not because of stats but because they're not willing to go through the necessary process to succeed, it's never easy. What is easy is protecting your ego by citing some reason outside of yourself for not doing what you want.