Anton_Pierre

Last and Final Warning

66 posts in this topic

@Matt8800 No, that's the nihilistic solipsistic perspective that needs to stop. Non-dual feels like solipsism, it doesn't mean it is Solipsism. 

@lmfao it's just a forum.  It is becoming evident that in my humble opinion it won't evolve to become a true spiritual school because of ego - and that this stuff is so darn radical and insane that it can't be taught.  At some point One has to realize the limits of language and discover the Truth themselves.  For that they wont be in a school or a forum.  They will be alone within themselves. 

Also In a school students will only attend if they want to learn and will leave if they don't.  So there isn't as much bickering back and forth. 

So let's all remember this is a forum.  If you truly want Truth you will have to leave here anyway to find it.

You can always come back and engage in conversation and try to give back what you have discovered -  but on a public forum that's tough.  

Would need an in person school or community for that.

But maybe we can get there with an internet forum.  It just isn't seemingly likely.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It's too much negative energy I feel, and also there is little respect to the wise men, and there is little care about making psychedelic research a respected field.

@Inliytened1 No you don't, you don't understand social media universes yet. There's the insta-verse, the snapchat-verse, the acutlized-verse. These are like universal community as hive mind (collective ego).

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre perhaps not.  I have no other social media accounts.  This is the only social media i use and it was to give back what i discovered for myself.

But in the end no one else can do that.

The Truth must be discovered for one's self.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 yeah I pretty much I agree with you there. There's just so much talk about God this, God that.... Language is used to discern things, distinguish things, so if there was something that EVERYTHING had in common you could not describe that something with words even if you tried. Like maybe leo said once, it goes even more beyond trying to describe the taste of water to someone who hasn't tasted water. 

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@lmfao it's just a forum.  It is becoming evident that in my humble opinion it won't evolve to become a true spiritual school because of ego - and that this stuff is so darn radical and insane that it can't be taught.  At some point One has to realize the limits of language and discover the Truth themselves.  For that they wont be in a school or a forum.  They will be alone within themselves. 

Also In a school students will only attend if they want to learn and will leave if they don't. So there isn't as much bickering back and forth. 

So let's all remember this is a forum.  If you truly want Truth you will have to leave here anyway to find it.

You can always come back and engage in conversation and try to give back what you have discovered -  but on a public forum that's tough.  

Would need an in person school or community for that.

But maybe we can get here with an internet forum.  It just isn't seemingly likely.

Yeah the dynamic here doesn't work compared to a monastery.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Anton_Pierre What do you mean by isha psychedelic research? I think isha and Sadhguru have nothing to do with psychedelics.

@Sev Sadhguru, the most inspiring lead figure in global conciousness. He has no impact on the altered states of concious affecting our community?

@Anton_Pierre You're ok, it's ok, we're all ok. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Anton_Pierre who here ever stated life was meaningless? So that is false to say there is nihilistic undertone here.  You completely miss the point.  Its the exact opposite.

And people are also conflating Solipsism with Truth.  Whether you dispute it or not reality is consciousness - it is a Giant mind.  And it is One.   And you can discover that you are God - that you are the whole Mind.  When that happens you can have the realization that all of this is in your mind.  This doesn't negate other perspectives.  

You can dispute this all you want.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

It's too much negative energy I feel, and also there is little respect to the wise men, and there is little care about making psychedelic research a respected field.

You feel negative energy because it is in you, not because of anybody else.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin I feel disappointment. I'm sure Leo would agree that he's upset about how the community organises itself, and he has been more active recently in removing low quality threads. 

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Inliytened1 I'm not interested in liberation, I'm here as a grounded warrior seeking to improve the world through my path that I will leave behind, ending criminal behaviour for our youth who only want to be like their ganster idols but don't know how. Look at tupac talk about God, look at his heart, his mission etc. 

Men want strong leaders also, not only angels in the clouds.

Both are beautiful in their own ways and we need both.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre Everything you write is about you.

I don't understand this sub-forum anymore. Almost every thread is about 1. I am god, 2. I'll meet god if..., or 3. spiritual theory/leo should. Self-talk. No questions asked. Hopefully the communication-skills of everybody will improve. 

2 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

I will be absolutely leaving this spiritual community if I do not see the changes I see fit. 

I never wanted to become an authority figure, but I've been obligated after all the stupidity that I have seen.

If you don't like what I'm saying and you're not going to listen, Sadhguru and the Isha Team will develop their own phycedelic research forums which will be much safer for people than this forum, and we will create plans to protect these people from harm through yoga.

This isn't debatable anymore.

Can you maybe get away for a few days? Solo retreat...let your self empty out? Some nature, serenity maybe?

You might be rushing your path, and possibly hyper-zoomed in. The zoom out is equally important for the integration. 

I feel your Good intention. ??

Slow & steady wins “the race”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE