Anton_Pierre

Last and Final Warning

66 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Consilience Lol, no.

The fact that you cant self reflect and see how furthers my point. You projecting, and casting judgement and then providing shallowing rationalization for why... all of that is ego dude.

Edited by Consilience

Just now, Anton_Pierre said:

@Jack River This is serious stuff, people are going to do absolutely deluded behaviours

Yes..perhaps if they believe it. 

HOW you're saying all this comes across as arrogant and stand-offish.

So perhaps re-evaluating the tone of your posts is well due.

All I see is Leo's expressed truths being attached to some kind of emotions or beliefs you have about what his claims mean to you. 

Can you elaborate on why it is so harmful?

@Natasha You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just extremely passionate at the moment.

I understand.

6 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Natasha You're right, I'm sorry. I'm just extremely passionate at the moment.

@Anton_Pierre Sounds like some powerful attachments and aversions to me. Maybe a tinge of mania.

Sounds like this forum isnt a good fit for you. I wish you well.

Edited by Matt8800

@Matt8800 It's not mania, it's minor ego backlashing which I am taking care of. My ego-backlash is literally me being angry about organisation of a forum, let that sink in.

7 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@theking00 Anybody claiming to be Jesus son of God (Enlightened) is a true criminal. 

xD

You don't understand what non-duality means even conceptually then :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Matt8800 It's not mania, it's minor ego backlashing which I am taking care of. My ego-backlash is literally me being angry about organisation of a forum, let that sink in.

To repeat what you are saying, you are having a strong aversion because a website on the internet isnt to your liking. 

Im assume you know what the Yoga Sutras, Upanishads and Gita have to say about attachments and aversions.

This is all you and your non-acceptance of how reality IS. You are projecting your own impurities.

Lololol so many new egos created in one thread. Ideology is egos best friend :) whether it’s for or against what is said 

Ironically enough all this thread does is support the case that this forum is bad when the thread was created to stop the forum from being bad. This is not an attack on your level of conciousness @Anton_Pierre I just think this thread is "meh" in my subjective evaluation. 

I joined this forum in like December 2017. I don't know why, but recently the forum has just gone to shit. I don't feel like it always was this way. Very few users on here that I actually engage with meaningfully or who I think write thoughtful posts. 

I think part of what's happened is that we're talking in circles, speaking about the same topics over and over again, so people just get lazy in their responses. 

Whether it is ascribable or not to me projecting my own psychology onto the forum, it feels as though there's very little engagement with the individual when responses are written. It feels like I'm hearing drones parrot teachings things rather than hearing an exchange of feelings. 

But regardless of what I wrote in the above paragraph, it feels like something which I cannot verbalise has changed about this forum. Maybe I've changed as well. Who knows. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@Matt8800 I mean people can go on putting story-lines for their perceptions or they can overcome their reptile mind's fears and delusions of how reality should be.

@lmfao I am leaving this forum soon to fully self-actualize, so there are my leaving gifts. I have literally lost interest in helping people who are stubborn. Anybody who has experienced God-li-ness knows it's not an easy topic to discuss.

1 minute ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Matt8800 I mean people can go on putting story-lines for their perceptions or they can overcome their reptile mind's fears and delusions of how reality should be.

Whatever people choose is what was supposed to happen. You can accept reality without resistance or you can resist.

Ideology is resistance, aversions and attachments. Ideology is not your friend.

Either way, go or stay.

@Anton_Pierre I'll tell you something. If you present something different, ppl tend not to listen to it. It doesn't matter which group you're in. They will probably misinterpret and misunderstand what you're saying--if what you're saying is valid. It happens everywhere. That's why I encourage ppl to start their own life purpose. That way, they have more freedom to plan whatever they want to say in a constructive way, and even make a career out of it.

2 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@lmfao I am leaving this forum soon to fully self-actualize, so there are my leaving gifts. I have literally lost interest in helping people who are stubborn. Anybody who has experienced God-li-ness knows it's not an easy topic to discuss.

Fair enough, leaving the forum isn't a bad move. What were your concerns about how this forum is run anyway? 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.