Anton_Pierre

Last and Final Warning

66 posts in this topic

I will be absolutely leaving this spiritual community if I do not see the changes I see fit. 

I never wanted to become an authority figure, but I've been obligated after all the stupidity that I have seen.

If you don't like what I'm saying and you're not going to listen, Sadhguru and the Isha Team will develop their own phycedelic research forums which will be much safer for people than this forum, and we will create plans to protect these people from harm through yoga.

This isn't debatable anymore.

It's not only that, this carry on of telling people that they are all that there is and they dreamt up every person they have ever met needs to stop because its unhealthy and immature. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun It really is, that's a corrupt teaching of God fueled by devilry and deception. I'm here to keep people grounded in sanity and to not throw themself off cliffs. It's a shame nobody really cares what my mission, helping the youth by combining religion and gangerhood. Jesus was the biggest gangsta.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre There are guidelines placed on this forum that are being enforced to make sure membership exercises responsible and safe use of psychedelics.

You are free to post research and resources on here for educational purposes. Discussions on this subject are also always welcome. 

12 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It's not only that, this carry on of telling people that they are all that there is and they dreamt up every person they have ever met needs to stop because its unhealthy and immature. 

8 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Shaun It really is, that's a corrupt teaching of God fueled by devilry and deception.

These are advanced spiritual topics. Leo warned about his teaching to become more advanced and straight forward.

This isnt a paid forum, feel free to do as you please :)

Form is emptiness, emptiness is form.

The need to be safe seems rather convenient though, no? 

18 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

I will be absolutely leaving this spiritual community if I do not see the changes I see fit. 

I never wanted to become an authority figure, but I've been obligated after all the stupidity that I have seen.

If you don't like what I'm saying and you're not going to listen, Sadhguru and the Isha Team will develop their own phycedelic research forums which will be much safer for people than this forum, and we will create plans to protect these people from harm through yoga.

This isn't debatable anymore.

1 minute ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@FredFred I'm the greatest threat since Osho.

Are you ok man?  Did someone get a hold of your account and is playing jokes on you?

Say what you will about Leo and his possible radicalness, but man you sound like your two inches away from becoming a radical cult leader.

5 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@FredFred I'm the greatest threat since Osho.

Spiritual ego or zen devil... or both.

Don't listen to Leo if it doesn't resonate with you. Half the stuff he says I don't agree with but I still can respect his art and vision. I'm my own creator and go my own way. Other people are as well and it isnt like he is spreading some bad or dangerous ideology so if you don't agree with it you can let it go. 

@Shaun that's God not the ego.  Solipsism of the ego is not being discussed here.  You are misunderstanding.

When you awaken as God you also are conscious of God's perspective.  It is Oneness.

No one is saying an individual ego is all there is.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Natasha I'm not against Leo and his phycedelic research community.

I am claiming the authority for people who are demonized as crooks and criminals, helping them off the street and crime.

I'm not greedily chasing some nirvanic realm, this is allah right here, there is no need to use phycedelics for enlightenment.

Phycedelics for enlightenment  means you are cowardly, because you couldn't face withdrawal and intergration.

Let the heaven realms be for when you die, and give all your life to saving this world from it's hell, or don't...

Sadhguru is working as a global authority head figure.

Claiming that you made all of reality is concept and imagination.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

I'm not sure if this is a troll or one of the most deluded seeker on this forum xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Anton_Pierre said:

@Natasha Phycedelics for enlightenment  means you are cowardly, because you couldn't face withdrawal and intergration.

So much ego. So so so much ego.