Beard

Life Purpose course help

4 posts in this topic

Hey, I just finished college and am about to run through the lp course again. I am wondering if there are any tips, or recontextulazions I should be aware of since the recent profound insights leo has come across. He said just about all he teaching will change, and I am wondering if I should just put in the work on what I want to do, or rewatch and deepen my vision, passion, and motivation while doing so. Thanks!

Watch the video on Developing Skills very carefully.  Also the video on Doing Research.

Hi. I am thinking of getting the LP Course. after you already knowing it, would/can you definitely recommend it? and what does it had given you?

kind regards. looking forward to your answers.

On 7/6/2019 at 3:57 AM, NonDualism said:

Hi. I am thinking of getting the LP Course. after you already knowing it, would/can you definitely recommend it? and what does it had given you?

kind regards. looking forward to your answers.

It's great if you are willing to invest time, strategize, and create a powerful vision for yourself. You wont just watch the videos and poof you have a purpose now. He gives lots of helpful worksheets and exercises which are extremely helpful to understand what your priorities are. What it led me to is knowing exactly what I want to do. I kinda knew before, but after lp theres no hesitation. I wake up fired up in the morning and that's worth far more than the price of the course!

I just made this topic to see if there was anything leo discovered recently that undermines his teachings. 

But even if that is the case, the lp course is still very useful for anyone who wants to live a profound and passionate life. He put lots of thought and detail into it!