bobbyward

I need help! kundalini awakening

10 posts in this topic

I have alot of high energy flowing through me the past few weeks, might be kundalini i dont know.  i feel like im on a mild dose of 5meo all the time. but its giving me chronic insomnia.

anybody have any experience with this or know how to calm the energy down?

I take 5 times a recommended dose of liquid melatonin, and use a big fan blowing cool air over my face and upper body. Does the job to get me to bed quickly, and to resume sleep if I wake up still tired. Also foam ear plugs to muffle the fan noise and other noises in the environment. Do at your own risk though, and I wouldn't recommend it if you are driving in the morning, because there is some initial drowsiness.

Would not recommend the antihistamine based sleep aids. I took those a few times when I was desperate for sleep, and while it does knock me out, I'm stupidly drowsy the rest of the day. So instead found taking a swig of melatonin out of the bottle instead of the recommended teaspoon, or other forms of it actually works much better for sleep duration and quality.

Try eating carbs before bedtime, when this happened to me my appetite disappeared and not eating much made the sleep problems worse. Get lots of physical activity and fresh air, a long walk outside everyday, etc, express yourself creatively.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Cold showers might be helpful for calming down the energy.

Where does the energy stuck? You got to let it flow. Open ALL your chakras! 

Give this one a go:

Remember, the solution is within you

Edited by Bluff

Eat heavy foods, go out in nature, take a break from any spiritual practice that you might be doing.

11 hours ago, bobbyward said:

anybody have any experience with this or know how to calm the energy down?

You need to direct the energy somewhere it can be used. It's a life force energy, it wants to experience itself through you. Go hit the gym and break a sweat, physical exercise can be the best for calming this energy down. It might feel overwhelming because you're not doing anything with it other than letting it sit there.

@Good-boy what’s you’re problem with me dude? Always trolling me. No one on here even bothers to explain to people what kundalini is, all you guys do is talk about 5meo that doesn’t even get you enlightened?

Go ahead & name one case aside from the dude that has insomnia, I’ll wait........

Edited by Tony 845

@Tony 845 no man, you have expertise in kundalini that's why I mentioned you to help the op.?

Leo got enlightened via 5 Meo DMT too, so don't underestimate the power of this powerful psychedelic.

@Good-boy sorry thought you were trolling.?

Leo verified he’s enlightened now?

Edited by Tony 845