Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Wash your Eyeballs

4 posts in this topic

Keep your eyes as wide as possible with no blinking, during your discernment/actuality training, until tears begin to fall.

Also wash your eyes in cold water, feeling the water submerge your eyeball without blinking.

These methods are amazing for spiritual growth and they also make your eyeballs beautiful.

osho.jpg

i think the first method is called tatraka. Ideally get upto 7 minutes (30 if your crazy lol) with no blinking. You can look at a candle or OM symbol (it is said you have to be very careful what you chose to gaze at during this as it leaves a deep impression in your subconscious). You can also do mental (or I guess out loud chanting as well?) when your eyes start hurting. focus on the object and the japa. and you don't wanna be thinking just "fuck fuck fuck fuck" when your eyes are hurting, that is defeating the purpose. do what you can

I would also say, if you wash your eyes like that, you should try and use filtered water as i'm sure the chlorine would be very irritating and go against the purpose of what your trying to achieve

Edited by passerby