Joshe

Why is illusion necessary for God?

53 posts in this topic

Therefore the question arises how not to get lost in the Illusions?

Just now, tedens said:

By realizing illusion is not necessary for God, but for you. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 minutes ago, tedens said:

If one sees that illusions arise alongside appearances/differences in YOU it may help. 

Edited by Jack River

@Shaun the Truth is very radical.  When you become consciousness of Absolute Oneness yes you will want to throw up.  That is part of the Dark Night of the Soul.

But that passes and with higher consciousness you come to see the beauty in all perspectives.  In the perspective of the ego.  And you can exist perfectly fine - in fact happier - in duality after that. 

There is no longer a fear of death.

I understand your point completely - but Truth is Truth.  Can you stomach it?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

By realizing illusion is not necessary for God, but for you. 

Nice. Beautiful illusions can be quite helpful and fun ?

Edited by Jack River

44 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shaun the Truth is very radical.  When you become consciousness of Absolute Oneness yes you will want to throw up.  That is part of the Dark Night of the Soul.

But that passes and with higher consciousness you come to see the beauty in all perspectives.  In the perspective of the ego.  And you can exist perfectly fine - in fact happier - in duality after that. 

There is no longer a fear of death.

I understand your point completely - but Truth is Truth.  Can you stomach it?

If the truth is the solipsism like stuff you all go on about here, I will be spending the rest of my life in a mental hospital when I discover it. 

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun That's doesn't have to be true unless you believe it to be.

But this is why most people do not want to put in the work to discover the highest Truth.  It's easier to believe there is a physical world made of atoms and that one day we will discover where the big bang came from.  And God is a bearded dude in the sky.

That's so much more convenient for the ego is it not?

Even to know that this all a dream is too much right? That its all mind stuff.  Because mind stuff is not made of anything.  

So you see everything about Truth is radical and sounds insane.  That's why so few people ever discover it - which answers one of the original questions of the thread.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

45 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shaun That's doesn't have to be true unless you believe it to be.

But this is why most people do not want to put in the work to discover the highest Truth.  It's easier to believe there is a physical world made of atoms and that one day we will discover where the big bang came from.  And God is a bearded dude in the sky.

That's so much more convenient for the ego is it not?

Even to know that this all a dream is too much right? That its all mind stuff.  Because mind stuff is not made of anything.  

So you see everything about Truth is radical and sounds insane.  That's why so few people ever discover it - which answers one of the original questions of the thread.

I totally accept that reality is just mind stuff, it was hard. I agree that the belief in a world made of matter is absurd and doen't really add up.

What I am strongly in opposition to is people on here telling each other that they dreamt up their loved ones and that they are all alone, or Leo proclaiming that he doesn't exist and is just a figment of ones imagination. That shit isn't going to help anyone new to spirituality. I don't know what it is that you are trying to do? Are you all trying to talk past all the egos and directly to god to get it to wake itself up?

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun these are very advanced teachings so as we always say do the practices and don't take anyone's word for it.  Just do the practices and keep an open mind. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

If the truth is the solipsism like stuff you all go on about here, I will be spending the rest of my life in a mental hospital when I discover it. 

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

I totally accept that reality is just mind stuff, it was hard. I agree that the belief in a world made of matter is absurd and doen't really add up.

What I am strongly in opposition to is people on here telling each other that they dreamt up their loved ones and that they are all alone, or Leo proclaiming that he doesn't exist and is just a figment of ones imagination. That shit isn't going to help anyone new to spirituality. I don't know what it is that you are trying to do? Are you all trying to talk past all the egos and directly to god to get it to wake itself up?

What’s the big deal with being alone? How is that a problem? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Somehow it is. Wanted to discover God. 

Found MYSELF (lol). 

Unexpected and unwanted. Still having to live life of non existing person and to pretend it exists. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

56 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What’s the big deal with being alone? How is that a problem? 

Because if I'm really alone here, there is no point in reality and as such I would much rather destroy myself and stop dreaming up all of this stupid shit. Today I had to watch my dog being euthanised, I'd rather just access my full power and shut the whole thing down as it's totally out of control.

Edited by Shaun

@Shaun you can't destroy yourself as God.  There's no where to go.  You're infinite.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Joshe Intellectual understanding is just a baby step. Developing the state of mind to appreciate Truth is the real thing.

unborn Truth

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Shaun you can't destroy yourself as God.  There's no where to go.  You're infinite.

Surely I can just go totally empty without experience then. 

@Joshe God is always experiencing Its Infinite Self. Therefore, God is having an Infinite experience of infinite experiences. A bundle of infinitely many experiences will include experiences that the experiencer considers illusory. 

Within infinity... anything can and will happen (as well as has happened and is happening)

Edited by Synchronicity

@Shaun you'll get bored after an eternity of that and ultimately create contrast again.

You are infinitely intelligent.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 hour ago, Shaun said:

Surely I can just go totally empty without experience then. 

You certainly can. Void experiences are possible

@Synchronicity he means permanently -

Of course permanence is a duality.

But non-duality will ultimately burst into duality.  God has no where else to go.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.