Annoynymous

Leo's latest video : It feels frustrating

45 posts in this topic

It would have been awesome if leo did a how to squirt a girl part 2 imaginative way now. ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

13 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I just watched the vid. What parts were confusing to you? 

Its not confusing, its just too out there. “Youre imaging me right now” Okay I guess but... You mean like youre a thought in my head that I believe or...?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

16 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Its not confusing, its just too out there. “Youre imaging me right now” Okay I guess but... You mean like youre a thought in my head that I believe or...?

I’m imagining the totality of my experience right now. Me as a body sitting ‘in’ a room, thinking/typing words to respond to your question. This whole experience is completely imaginative. 

Direct experience says nothing of the kind. Direct experience says a body, the room, thinking/typing, and responding to you are all appearing in and is a modulation of ME(or god as Leo says). 

As in I am not in a body which is inside a room. I am not thinking/typing to you. All of that is taking place in as is made of  dimensionless knowing(MYSELF). 

Edited by Jack River

10 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Even if we were face to face in person you still are not experiencing me. In order for you to experience me you would have to leave YOURSELF in order to find me. Is there anything outside of YOURSELF(consciousnesses)? In your experience now? 

All things are imaginary. And thinking is always in association to objects/things. Even the thought that I am a thought in your head is imaginary. Thoughts don’t appear in a head. 

9 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Leo Gura phychedelics are not available in my area and i dont hope soon to be moving in countries where i can find them.

So how much i can expect from meditation, kriya yoga, contempletion,  shamanic breathing etc practices?

@Annoynymous you can fully awaken using these practices.  Don't get discouraged.  Some may need pyschedelics but you won't know until you put the time in.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I just watched the video. 

It feels... empty..

As if nothing I learn from it..

Empty of rūh

I think it is the opposite of believing in an external Source bigger than you. Dual or non-dual

Correct me if i'm wrong@Leo Gura

Edited by Angelite

On 3.7.2019. at 5:10 PM, Jack River said:

All things are imaginary. And thinking is always in association to objects/things. Even the thought that I am a thought in your head is imaginary. Thoughts don’t appear in a head. 

Space, time, universe, physicalness etc are all I would like to call them Big Toughts. Then you have Toughts of small mind Creating loop. Creating life of apparent character. 

Easiest way to destroy loop is by attacking what they all like the most. Small self. 

Lure devils in. ?

What you call dimensionless knowing I would call Formles/Dimensionless (good term I agree) infinite Love. That is Self that is what they are. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Love "part" is missing in that video, haven't watched them in a while got to be honest. 

And THAT is what it is All about, for real. Probably new episodes Will be about THAT. 

You are all after complete Liberation /Full cake keep that in mind. 

Sending you Love be well. 

P. S Huge balls Leo huge balls. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity How can love be missing when love is all there is? ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Annoynymous Ime, a key has been to regularly break out of my conditioned state of reality. That which my mind-body assumes is real and feels grounded in. 

Psychedelics are a sure fire way, yet I have found other ways as well. 

1. Lucid dreaming. With practice, I’ve been able to semi-lucid dream (both sleeping and awake). The distinctions between “unreal” dreams and “real” reality can dissolve. For example, “real” memories and “unreal” dreams begin to collapse and all become dream memories. 

2. A cannabis edible and a sensory deprivation float. This has brought me to far away imaginative realities as real as “normal” reality. A cannibis edible and 6+ hours in nature - away from ALL human interaction and technology - has also done the trick.

3. Four+ hours lying in nature. I like to lay under a tree on a breezy day or on a lake beach, close to the waves. The sound of the wind/waves and staring at rustling leaves relaxes and deconditions my mind. For the first hour, I focus on the details of the wind/waves. There is A LOT of sound detail we filter out. It becomes like a symphony. Then I imaginative realities as real as any other.  Listening to nature recording don’t work for me. I need the real thing. 

These experiences are like putting on a VR headset into another reality. After enough times, one realizes that the “real” normal reality is just another type of VR headset. Yet, it can be very destabilizing, frightening and ungrounding to the mind/body at first. It can feel like one is losing their mind, well because they are. . . 

6 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Serotoninluv do you constantly fall or does it remain still for you ? 

Remaining assumes a timeline. There is no remaining in Now, because Now is all there IS. One cannot enter or leave Now.

From the personal perspective, the subjective experience is that one is entering, leaving, entering, leaving different states. In other words, a sense of expansion, contraction, expansion, contraction. . . 

@Serotoninluv your methods seem simple and comparatively easy to do. Thanks for your advice. I will try those out.

I have one question for you. How to do lucid dreaming?

12 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Serotoninluv your methods seem simple and comparatively easy to do. Thanks for your advice. I will try those out.

I have one question for you. How to do lucid dreaming?

A few things I found helpful starting out: First is to remember dreams and get involved with your dreams. Make it clear to your subconscious and the universe that dreams are now important to you. When I go to bed, I set an intention and request to remember my dreams. As I fall asleep, I imagine dreaming. Also, it’s important to have a dream journal by your bedside and write down every dream. Most dreams occur about 4-6 hours after falling asleep, so it can be a bit inconvenient rising at 4am to write down a dream. . . When I start to recognize a dream and I’m in a semi-lucid state, I might think “wait, this isn’t a real dream, I’m just imagining and thinking” or “I want to go back to sleep, I can write down the dream in the morning ”. Yet I’ve found it essential to write the dream down in the moment or it’s almost guaranteed to be forgotten. Even in the moment, it can be challenging to recall and “catch”. Also, I periodically read over the dreams and reflect on them. Again, this builds a relationship with the dreams. 

I’m at the point in which I remember 1-3 dreams per night and reach semi-lucid states of consciousness in which I’m acting within the dream semi-consciously, yet it’s not clear whether I’m still dreaming or half awake. I’ve begun to do “reality checks” during the day to better my chances of entering lucid states deeper within the dream.

As well, my memories of the dreams have a clear storyline - as clear and real as the storylines of waking life memories. Yet the dreams are not visually vibrant and clear. I also want to improve that. 

@Serotoninluv yo this seems fantastic!

Although i wanna ask how lucid dreaming help you to awaken/enlightenment?

5 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Serotoninluv yo this seems fantastic!

Although i wanna ask how lucid dreaming help you to awaken/enlightenment?

At the personal level, I’d prefer to use the term “expand” rather than “enlightenment”.

Ime, any practice that disrupts a person’s attachment and identification to a grounded sense of reality helps to expand consciousness. Lucid dreaming certainly does this for me. Yet one needs to be receptive. Disregarding dreams as just imaginary hallucinations and not “real”, would severely limit one’s potential. Having direct experience that imagination = reality and waking life is also a dream will open up expansive potential in this area. . .  I had tried to lucid dream for years prior to these realizations and was unsuccessful. I was too analytical and just wasn’t open and receptive enough. . . Yet other people puck it up much easier. Especially kids - many kids are masters at lucid dreaming - they haven’t become contracted adults yet. 

On 7/5/2019 at 0:42 PM, Serotoninluv said:

2. A cannabis edible and a sensory deprivation float. This has brought me to far away imaginative realities as real as “normal” reality. A cannibis edible and 6+ hours in nature - away from ALL human interaction and technology - has also done the trick.

3. Four+ hours lying in nature.

It's not healthy to not move your body for hours while you are awake. By the way, is there any easy cheap way to produce lucid hallucination?

Fasting.

Tao image meditation. If you have done DMT it's easier to do this. You close your eyes and look through your eyelids into the geometric shapes. Look through your eyes when they are closed as if you are looking off the bow of a ship into the pitch black water and look for the shapes.

If you can't do this now, do it at night right before you fall asleep. Lay down in bed and close your eyes and look for your dreams through the back of your closed eyelids. You have to relax and let the images come. 

If you can't do this, then you can try sleep deprivation.

*Edit*

My lawyer tells me that you should not attempt either fasting or sleep deprivation without the supervision of an expert.

Edited by The Dopamine Cleric

@Leo Gura i stopped watchin your recent videos

please dont forget practical videos for your audience that is still stuck in lower stages .....