Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anton_Pierre

Need some Advice.

18 posts in this topic

I am constantly in a state of samdhi, but I'm struggling to self-improve and self-actualize in the way I was able to work hard and grind before, where I was working 12 hours a day, studying, going gym, meal prepping, etc. 

I'm not trying to be a bitch, I genuinely want to build myself back up to that level, any advice?

@Anton_Pierre Maybe focus on emotional mastery and embodiment.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Anton_Pierre do you know one of the best thing I learnt from sadhguru. He said the self improvement industry is destructive to ones mind. 

This is the truth. The point of non duality is to see everything as one, as your state of samadhi suggests. So what need be the importance to improve ? 

There is no reason except survival within a society. My old work mate taught me an important lesson: 

it was work smart, don’t work hard. 

Therefore pick your priorities according to what you want out of life the most. 

Emotional intelligence as howtobewise stated is this exact case: how do I see everything as perfect. 

Embodiment is how do I see everything as perfect including my dualistic self without need to improve. 

Edited by Aakash

1 hour ago, Anton_Pierre said:

I am constantly in a state of samdhi,

Do you mean sahaja samadhi?

@Anton_Pierre I would suggest studying the occult. I believe learning how to be is just one side of the paradox. The other side is to evolve.

Yoga is very powerful in teaching one to be but there is little focus on evolution. The reason why is that evolution involves increasing power. People many times equate increasing power with increasing the power of the ego. This is sometimes true but it doesnt have to be.

The occult is extremely effective in acquiring spiritual power but I would caution anyone to balance it with what Yoga teaches. If not, it simply reinforces the ego in unhealthy ways.

surrender/will

being/evolving

love/power

Those are the paradoxes that we must reconcile as we progress.

@Anton_Pierre Taking action is the best way to get back to your daily grind and start doing the things you need to do to catch that momentum again.

just do it.jpg

8 hours ago, Anton_Pierre said:

I'm not trying to be a bitch, I genuinely want to build myself back up to that level, any advice?

Think of the rest of your journey as integration, allow it to take care of itself as you take action and follow your heart

@Anton_Pierre Let go of samadhi and embrace duality. It's is a miracle.

Be honest with yourself. You don't seem like a person who wants to live like a monk.

unborn Truth

@Anton_Pierre have a daily routine and act.Dont be idle.Monks dont sit idle as most people think.They are very busy indeed ??????

You want to get back on with the same activities or you want to do something different this time? 

When did you last time added new things to your routine? 

When did you test it against others? 

Everything in a routine is like a ongoing ultimate mini-projects that you should feel proud and exited about. Something that you cant wait until you begin with these. :D 

@njuufa

I want to get back into health and fitness, but applying yogic nutrition. 

I also want to find work experience in an area of interest and alignment with my values.