Aakash

My 20 minute meditation report of insights gained

4 posts in this topic

I can conclude the following things cognitively against my experience in 20 minutes of meditation work: 

- knowledge and theory work is required for enlightenment 

- enlightenment is infinite, and hence you need the knowledge and theory work to support your findings and remove obstacles 

- giving self up to being IS NOT the same as total being. 

- your mind is a vital tool for enlightenment it will help cognise your findings. 

- my meditation now is completely different to my meditation 5 months, due to my knowledge. 

- anyone who is enlightened has not accepted the fact they are god yet entirely 

- give up your whole life to follow truth or pack your bags and go home 

- it could be possible that nirvana is actually the place of not knowing, the reason being is because you are destroying boundaries and imagination, you are in constant liberation 

- intent is the key to any spiritual practice, why do you do what you do? What is your deepest desire ? 

- you have been sitting here for eternity , imagining 

- to give up your will or doership is only an illusion. You are god. Your knowledge structure behind it is false and this is what non duality teaches against 

- what you actually want is total liberation or death from your imagined life. This is what non dualism is about, you just aren’t honest about it and so you will mask it up with the need to end suffering . Henceforth the discernment with psychedelics because this is not what the path of psychedelics offers one. Psychedelics offers you the truth. Non duality offers you a false death from your suffering. 

- nirvana is actually a simple term to understand. Lack of a fixed reality. Which means that god has layers of defence mechanism for its own ego, because this itself is love for its creations. If god was to reach nirvana, it would be the end of the Maya. Total enlightenment. The end. 

- enlightened beings still think there was such thing as being human and hence they are ignorant of how powerful god is. 

- LEO MAY reach nirvana. At this current time it’s impossible to know whether the self deception of god itself has infinite layers. I would think if I was going to make this design. I wouldn’t do it, the reason I wouldn’t give it to someone easily is because they will abuse it and therefore I would make it as hard as possible for those deserving. However thiswill play a part in infinite will, as the person would need to have the will power to seek out such truth. And therefore the need for INSIGHT is the highest order of knowledge. 

- your mind is inherently self deceptive by design. If you stagnate you will get trapped. 

- there is actually 2 gods in our current human definition. 1 is god the absolute and 2. The level of god at any given time frame. Humans think they go from 0 to 1, but really they go from 0 to 2, but really what’s going on is 2 is going to 2, but it can only be denoted symbolically as 1 going to 2 or anything but 2 to 2. 

@Ayilton loooool that’s so funny, sometimes you have to reinvent the wheel.