Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nivsch

My Whatsapp politic group makes me crazy - How can't they be interested in Spiral dy?

28 posts in this topic

^^^

Above post.

You're not separate from them. They are you at different levels of awareness. WHO ARE YOU to JUDGE THEIR PRIORITIES in THEIR LIVES for survival?

Edited by The Dopamine Cleric

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Oh OK. I understand. Its weird because i feel like I am not different from them. I have the same liberal and equality values as them, I feel the same passion about those values like them, and I think that our values are MUCH better than those of anti-democratic and Orthodox people. But still i do attract enormously to Spiral dynamics and they don't (or much less than I). Thats why its seems weird to me. Maybe there is something i missing out here.

Careful with the use of the word 'better', you're making yourself superior to others and thus concluding that they should listen to you because you're 'right' which actually shows that you still have to progress in spiral dynamics. 

You can't just get someone to adopt this model like that, the same way we can't convince you not keep pushing it on other people. 

10 hours ago, The Dopamine Cleric said:

^^^

Above post.

You're not separate from them. They are you at different levels of awareness. WHO ARE YOU to JUDGE THEIR PRIORITIES in THEIR LIVES for survival?

Who is "their"?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

10 hours ago, Consept said:

Careful with the use of the word 'better', you're making yourself superior to others and thus concluding that they should listen to you because you're 'right' which actually shows that you still have to progress in spiral dynamics. 

You can't just get someone to adopt this model like that, the same way we can't convince you not keep pushing it on other people. 

Yes, in my opinion, a Green world of compassion to all living creatures, veganism, equality with healthy sides of prior stages too is BETTER than an orange dominant world or blue world.

Yes, we need also all prior stages (healthy sides) in our life and behaviour every day, and still society who hasn't reached green and yellow yet, is less good than society who reached it, because there is less flexibility in this kind of society, less awareness, more suffering and more mental health and physical health issues to people.

But if you put every stage alone - so then - indeed no stage is better as itself. Because no stage can live alone. Every stage must have the support of the prior just like we cant have a building with only 4th floor (without 1-3). 

I want to use yellow strategy to meet every person in HIS stage, and in that way to make the society less polarized and this is alone will help people move up and open to new stages, I think.

Netanyahu is thriving under polarization conditions and he tries to polarized us all the time with his de-legitimating the left campaign.

So what i want is to use yellow strategy to de-polarized the society.

But i cant do it alone! Thats why i want other political activists to understand that, and do it too :)

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

2 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Yes, in my opinion, a Green world of compassion to all living creatures, veganism, equality with healthy sides of prior stages too is BETTER than an orange dominant world or blue world.

Yes, we need also all prior stages (healthy sides) in our life and behaviour every day, and still society who hasn't reached green and yellow yet, is less good than society who reached it, because there is less flexibility in this kind of society, less awareness, more suffering and more mental health and physical health issues to people.

But if you put every stage alone - so then - indeed no stage is better as itself. Because no stage can live alone. Every stage must have the support of the prior just like we cant have a building with only 4th floor (without 1-3). 

I want to use yellow strategy to meet every person in HIS stage, and in that way to make the society less polarized and this is alone will help people move up and open to new stages, I think.

Netanyahu is thriving under polarization conditions and he tries to polarized us all the time with his de-legitimating the left campaign.

So what i want is to use yellow strategy to de-polarized the society.

But i cant do it alone! Thats why i want other political activists to understand that, and do it too :)

The sentiments cool and I get what your saying, but it's like saying a 15 year old is better than a 3 year old. Yes you could make that argument that a 3 year old is completely dependent on their parents whereas a 15 year old can contribute with house work, can get a job is more emotionally stable than a 3 year old. But that doesn't mean that you can push a 3 year old to mature and become 'better'. All you can do is provide an environment for the 3 year old to mature healthily and hope that they do, but you can't force them to fix all their issues that will be done in their own time. 

What I would suggest to you is before you start worrying about upgrading masses of people, focus on the 5 closest people to you and get them to move up and better their circumstances and mindsets. Once you do that scale it up. My hypothesis is that maybe one or them will really listen to you maybe not even one, the rest will either not take it in or reject it 

22 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Who is "their"?

it's these little questions and insinuations that drive me nuts on this board.

on one hand you are asking 'why aren't they interested in spiral dynamics?' and judging them for not being interested in spiral dynamics.

on the other you are asking 'who is 'their'?' as if you are one and all. 

which is it? it can't be both.