Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Courtney

Reality is infinite imagination

8 posts in this topic

This video has me shook.  If this is true, am I imagining this forum and whatever response I get will be imagined by me as well? 

Am I just communicating with myself anytime I communicate with another "person"? 

Are other humans experiencing this imaginary world just as I am, or are there no other humans at all and I am just imagining it all?

Should I even try and explain what reality is to other people in my life or is there really no point since they're all imaginary?

This is the most radical explanation to what reality is and it somehow makes so much sense.

Are we all stuck in this imaginary reality, or is it really just me imagining my entire life?  Am I imagining other people and they are also imagining me?  

Sorry, the questions are just pouring out of me, so if some seem repetitive or contradictory, please excuse me.

@Courtney

These conclusions are imaginary, and this response is imaginary as well.

Did anything in reality change? No, everything is still the same. Only your thoughts have changed.

You're still going to have to deal with people and life and all of its problems even though they're all imaginary. You're still going to laugh and cry, love and part, etc... even though that's all imaginary.

Saying that everything is imagination doesn't mean that it's not real, but rather it means that everything is magical in its essence and cannot be explained by any means.

Everything is Wow! Just Wow!

Be careful not to delude yourself with the truth.

Edited by Truth Addict

the nature of reality is somehow indescribable, but we can have an insignificant understanding of what really occurs:

you're GOD imagining "HER" and all the things that she sees before HER eyes, this forum, ME writing an answer to HER ( with Courtney username ) 

the problem of understanding arises when you haven't fully experienced yourself without your body, and when I'm telling you, you are GOD, you think that your EGO is GOD, the one who thinks has the body and identity ( your EGO grasps the meaning and possesses the stage of GOD and thinks it's GOD )

I don't say EGO isn't the part of GOD, everything is GOD, but when EGO occupies the understanding of GOD and what is really beyond it, it makes you bewildered and inhibits your wisdom to fully grasp it

GOD has the power to lock itself down to many perspectives by creating innumerable EGOS, your EGO, my EGO and his EGO, her EGO and ... create a sense of self in every living being, you see the infinite power? it can experience separatenesstimes without number. haha

at the end of the day, everybody should experience the reality directly by determined practices and explanations could go on and on without ending...

P.S: i should warn you that these teaching shouldn't be mixed with nihilistic teachings at all!!!

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

I think that in order to even consider these teachings you need to go through other growth stages first.

Otherwise this will spawn a very nasty religion, nastier than the ones we already know. 

@Courtney The answers to your questions are also your own imagination ;)

There isn't a difference between you imagining others and them being "real". That difference is itself imaginary.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Short answer, YES, BOTH and NO ;)

Now get creative and use your Imagination!

I MAGI NATION

:D

B R E A T H E

@pluto is exactly correct. Reality is a strange loop.

But as the others have said these are advanced teachings so you will want to do the practices and i recommend listening to Leo's enlightenment videos starting with the first one.

Jumping ahead to these advanced answers may not make any sense until you get there yourself.

It's like skipping to the last part of a movie before watching everything that lead up to that point. 

It won't make any sense to you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.