Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mondsee

Activating Manipura

5 posts in this topic

Quick question: I've read on the internet on more than one occasion that Manipura chakra is the one of action, of getting things done.

After a lot of contemplation, journaling, observation, and meditation, I've come to the conclusion that my energy at Manipura is probably very weak, but I haven't found any practice to explicitly make my energy rise to Manipura.

If someone here is aware of any practice to advance this goal, I'd be really thankful if you could share it! :)

'lil edit: oh wow, apparently this was post number 200,000 on this sub-forum! just wanted to have mentioned that, thanks Leo for creating this super helpful space for mutual growth!

Edited by Mondsee

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

Kriya yoga dude. that shit is super powerful at awaking your kundalini (life force).

It melts all blockages and pulls the energy into your top 2 chakras.

Instructions are in Leo's book list. 

Also NOFAP. dont cum. it ruins your life. sex is fine.

gl

@AdamDiC OK, I've just recently decided to give Kriya Yoga a second chance. After reading my first 2 books about Kriya, I was still super confused and not even sure of where I should start, but I've found better materials now. The thing is that I see a lot about "activating Ajna", "activating Vishuddhi", and I'm like, can we please focus on something a little lower before getting to Ajna?? And there's just nothing explicit about it, or not that I've found yet.

Does nofap have the same effect for girls too? ('cause I am one ?‍♀️), in any case it doesn't happen too often for me.

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

@Mondsee Kriya is difficult to start so take it easy. You don't have to worry about awakening any specific chakra. Just do the practices as instructed and your system should balance out.

Give the Kriya thread on this forum a read, especially Leo's advice lol. He basically says u just need 3 practices. Kriya supreme fire, Maha mudra, and kriya pranayama. 

oh lol didn't know.  um, i'm really not sure to be honest. the only way to know is to test it out. do 2 weeks nofap and journal the results.

@AdamDiC OK, that's good to know. I think Kriya Yoga is on a very early stage of coming out of the layers of secrecy it was for so long, and that's why so many information is still very occult.

I've read most of that thread, but still felt very lost, because back when I read it I was not doing any practice yet, so I couldn't relate to anything. I believe I'll start not skipping anything, and then decide what works best for me.

2 weeks nofap is more than standard for me, but I'll see if there are testimonials on some other forum. Thanks for all your tips!