Elham

Lucid dreaming

50 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Like I am kinda just thinking it. 

what do you mean by this? Perhaps in these dreams you are just dreaming of being lucid? there is a difference...

B6, HTP and choline are great for vividness.  Galatamine works great for WBTB technique, its increases vividness and clarity of thought, increasing chances of becoming lucid. But it can make you wired and possibly not able to go back to sleep.

And my go-to RC is counting fingers. Usually I will have 6 or 7, and some will be half length or too long

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

18 minutes ago, Elham said:

@seeking_brilliance we had a discussion in another topic today about this xD

We can't buy books online! The discussion was is it morally ok to download it illegally?! xD 

If you have a way of sending me money I guess I could purchase the hardcover for you and mail it to you... so you can't use an amazon kindle or anything?

1 minute ago, Elham said:

@Serotoninluv I do it when I am awake to make a habit for when I am dreaming!

I just consciously check around to see if everything is normal!

I do the pinching nose and breathing rc throughout the day. Yet I often forget to do it. I’m going to try the one you do.

6 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

what do you mean by this? Perhaps in these dreams you are just dreaming of being lucid? there is a difference...

B6, HTP and choline are great for vividness.  Galatamine works great for WBTB technique, its increases vividness and clarity of thought, increasing chances of becoming lucid. But it can make you wired and possibly not able to go back to sleep.

And my go-to RC is counting fingers. Usually I will have 6 or 7, and some will be half length or too long

I meant it was more like I was trying to create a dream more by thinking rather seeing!

Too many technical words u used I don't understand :(

1 minute ago, Serotoninluv said:

I do the pinching nose and breathing rc throughout the day. Yet I often forget to do it. I’m going to try the one you do.

You need a reminder talisman. It can be a coin or small figurine in your pocket that every time you feel it beat against your leg, you do an RC. Another great reminder I've heard of is every time you see the sky, do a R.C. This is helpful because you will often see the sky in your dream. This worked for me, but in a goofy way. My dream had no sky, it was inside a building. But a dream character told me to call him Lord Skye. He even spelled it out for me, but I never got it during the dream. After I woke up I was like.... DOH!!!!9_9

14 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

what do you mean by this? 

Imagine laying down and thinking about being at a beach. The waves, surfers, looking for sea shells. You are trying to create a dream by thinking and can’t convince yourself you are dreaming. It’s not flowing organically. It’s sorta like that, but not as dramatic. There is a semi fluid, lucid nature to it, yet also a sense I’m just thinking this up and it might count as a dream - yet with some uncertainty about this. When I fully awake, I realize I was actually half asleep and wasn’t fully awake. It’s a weird hybrid state. It’s not very satisfying. Yet it’s helped my daydreaming quite a bit! I’m much better at reaching semi-lucid dream states during the day.

14 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Perhaps in these dreams you are just dreaming of being lucid? there is a difference...

I’m not sure what this means. Could you elaborate?

21 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m not sure what this means. Could you elaborate?

Sorry, I misinterpreted what you meant. I thought you meant you were having a possibly lucid dream but was doubting whether you were lucid or just thinking you were lucid... 

Imagine laying down and thinking about being at a beach. The waves, surfers, looking for sea shells. You are trying to create a dream by thinking and can’t convince yourself you are dreaming. It’s not flowing organically. It’s sorta like that, but not as dramatic. There is a semi fluid, lucid nature to it, yet also a sense I’m just thinking this up and it might count as a dream - yet with some uncertainty about this. When I fully awake, I realize I was actually half asleep and wasn’t fully awake. It’s a weird hybrid state. It’s not very satisfying. Yet it’s helped my daydreaming quite a bit! I’m much better at reaching semi-lucid dream states during the day.

This sounds a bit different than a fully blown lucid dream. Perhaps some kind of WILDING, but without actually fully stepping into the dreamworld. When you step into the dream world from an awake state, it is absolutely unmistakable. It will look like real life, but possibly even more high-def. If you are interested in WILDING, I know a great book:

https://www.amazon.com/WILD-Way-Lucid-Dreaming-Demand-ebook/dp/B01CXPD7BI/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=the+wild+way+to+lucid+dreaming&qid=1564603500&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Edited by seeking_brilliance

1 hour ago, Elham said:

Too many technical words u used I don't understand :(

These are all terms you can put into Google, but I'll elaborate on any if you ask