Elham

They are already there!

25 posts in this topic

There is a quote in Quran that says "when God created human body, he blow from his soul into it". 

Since I was a child I always thought well if God has blown his soul into me and my soul is God's soul, then I am partly God. Now I see I was onto somethig?.

I never shared my conclusions with anyone though because if I said I believe I am God I would certainly be executed like Mansur Al-Hallaj ? (He is a guy who got executed because he kept saying "I am the Truth or I am the God").

People here like people in Hallaj days, but not as cruel?, are so strict about religious beliefs. Here God is a bearded man up in the clouds and everyone MUST respect and afraid of him!

Anyway nowadays I see many of the thoughts and conclusions that I had in mind since I was a child is either true or was near true!

I want to say I think everyone has this spiritual clues in them but it's in a subconscious levels that cannot be evolved. It is only through conscious practices that people will finally connect to those inner beliefs that are ALREADY there!

Do you agree?

Edited by Elham

I think it takes a sincere interest in knowing more/reading more about religion/spirituality. Some people aren't like that so the odds for them realizing this I see is far lower doesn't mean of course they can't be molded into it.

Holding truth as a value and being a seeker of it can lead one here. People always want to change the world however and rarely want to change themselves BUT if a culture is created of healing oneself emotional vulnerability/change/transformation may come much easier to the majority.

Plus we are in the information age. With things such as fake news. More generations hooking up to the internet googling things. They'll come to an awareness that not only can the body be poisoned but so can the mind with a invisible poison called information. Then we can get more serious debates as a species, accessing endless buffets of data, and as a result become more star trek like.

Follow the clues of the love and compassion and it is unbelievable how effortlessly it unravels the Divinity for you. 

By the way, God's soul is known as the angel Gabriel in the Quran. Which is the same thing that Christians believe in when they talk about the trinity.

God (Father) - Soul (Gabriel 'the messenger') - Human (Son)

Three, and all is one.

19 hours ago, Truth Addict said:

By the way, God's soul is known as the angel Gabriel in the Quran. 

In which verse in particular?

As far as I know, angel Gabriel is God's creation. God's abid. 

Those who read the Quran will be guided by angel Gabriel. 

*by God, through angel Gabriel^_^

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite The characters & stories are appearances of God, not actually other entities. Other-than-God is the belief which all religion stands to help you dispel. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Elham When I was a kid, I was always upset that adult characters in movies would at first dismiss the children characters who told them about the ghosts/monsters/aliens haunting the area, only to have their minds blown when the adults saw these things for themselves.

Looking back, I think that was my childish way of telling myself that there are other realities to this universe that most people (the "adults") simply dismiss due to lack of faith / lack of conviction / collective denial.

So yeah, I understand how you feel. Children are often more perceptive and open-minded than grown-ups who've had collective memes implanted in their minds.

Edited by Apparation of Jack

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

28 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Angelite The characters & stories are appearances of God, not actually other entities. Other-than-God is the belief which all religion stands to help you dispel. 

What's the difference?

@Angelite

Screenshot_20190702-152512.jpg

The Jews came to Mohammed asking him about Gabriel. The verses 85-86-87 were the answer from Allah.

That's one very famous interpretation. You can look it up.

23 minutes ago, Angelite said:

What's the difference?

Knowing who you are, rather than identity / ideas of who you are, and therefore understanding that religion is created in thought, and only points to truth, rather than contains any truth.

@Nahm huh?

There is truth in everything. 

(I'm trying to figured out what are the things which are not true....)

^can you help me find one as an example?

Edited by Angelite

@Truth Addict ok

Jibreel=rūh is not equal to Jibreel=God's soul

97:4

The angels and Jibreel (rūh) descend in it by the persmission of their Lord for every affair.

Rūh al-Quds= Jibreel(?)

47 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Angelite Can’t state it much clearer, sorry. Just ignore if it’s not for you. :)

Okay

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Knowing who you are, rather than identity / ideas of who you are, and therefore understanding that religion is created in thought, and only points to truth, rather than contains any truth.

Do you understand it when it happen? I don't

*How would anyone really knows, that what they're talking about, are really the same thing, except based on pure assumption? 

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

@Truth Addict 

Rūh al-Quds = Jibreel(?)

Quds = God's ;)

Quds city in Palestine is God's city.

Jibreel is God's Soul.

God's Soul is Ruh Al-Quds.

Jibreel is "The" Soul = "Al"-Ruh.

1 hour ago, Angelite said:

Okay

Do you understand it when it happen? I don't

You know it (you) when it happens, absolutely. It’s revealed nothing is ever actually happening. 

Not like learning knowledge, not an idea of understanding. More like if you saw your best friend in person for the first time in twenty years, and you hug, and you remember. Or if you lost a parent too young, and when you croaked and you see they, and everyone & everything, was, is, and will always be, totally fine. :) Except it’s the you, which you forgot you are, and you’re bigger than words. The former is let go so there is ‘space for’ the latter. 

*How would anyone really knows, that what they're talking about, are really the same thing, except based on pure assumption? 

The distinction between what you think you’re experiencing, and what experience actually is. Nobody survives an apocalypse. 

On 7/1/2019 at 6:10 AM, Elham said:

Since I was a child I always thought well if God has blown his soul into me and my soul is God's soul, then I am partly God. Now I see I was onto somethig?.

I want to say I think everyone has this spiritual clues in them but it's in a subconscious levels that cannot be evolved. It is only through conscious practices that people will finally connect to those inner beliefs that are ALREADY there!

Do you agree?

You are onto something indeed.  But, don’t believe you are God. Don’t make a sophisticated Belief of your beliefs. That “God” which is believable is only your idea of God. Empty yourself of beliefs. Don’t settle. Know the unbelievable Truth. :)