Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Leo Gura

Fake Joel Osteen

16 posts in this topic

This is hilarious:

As someone in the YT comments said:

"An imposter impersonating an imposter. That's deep."

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

37 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

This is hilarious:

As someone in the YT comments said:

Haha awesome! He baptized little dog Charlie at the park and asked for a beer at a Christian convention and people believed him... hilarious xD  

@Leo Gura Is he not scared to be prosecuted for this? The guy can sue him...But yeah, this is funny.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

I'd like to see him sue Joel Osteen for impersonating him and see how far he can go with it, LOL.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura :D

Leo, would you understand if I showed you something similar in Russian? How well is your Russian? Can you read books/fluently talk in Russian?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

BUAHAAHAA this is amazing!

"No one can pass the gateless gate. So be no one."

34 minutes ago, molosku said:

@Shadowraix your reply in itself is an equal distraction, take it easy man. 

As is yours.

Self reference back to the root and pull it out before it spreads too much.

@Ry4n I am. I'm not like raging at the keyboard. 

It is just odd when Leo does the very thing he tries to prevent here: distracting low quality posts

Anyways this is my last post on this. I accomplished my goal of adding awareness to what I see. Up to you to decide if you agree. 

Edited by Shadowraix

If I was a moderator I'd lock this thread. 

Sorry to be the party pooper. I can be a right miserable git at times, but alas, this is a place where we try to rise above the general trash that exists all over the internet! 

Love to all though (seriously).

Enjoy the comedy. 

@Shadowraix @Bill W What this video is demonstrating is that as easily as the comedian guy can impersonate Joel, as easily (and unconsciously) the rest of us take on identities and roles and make them our self. 

We are ALL impersonators so long as we wear this body-mind suit.

21 hours ago, Natasha said:

@Shadowraix @Bill W What this video is demonstrating is that as easily as the comedian guy can impersonate Joel, as easily (and unconsciously) the rest of us take on identities and roles and make them our self. 

We are ALL impersonators so long as we wear this body-mind suit.

Hi Natasha,

This reads to me as you attempting to put a more mature spin on the purpose of this thread. Fair enough. 

I'm not the moral authority Police as I have a lot of my own less mature / growing up issues to work on. To me this thread shows that even Leo can have an off-moment and that we are all still battling the idiot inside of us.

Joel Osteen, I am sure can take sillyness on the chin and rise above it. I have no personal attachment to him anyway. 

I like silly comedy too, heaven knows I watch some strange stuff to get laughs, I just wouldn't make a thread on it under the sub section of the forum that's entitled meditation, consciousness, spirituality, and enlightenment. I think there is a separate thread for this kind of stuff already. Laughs and giggles etc. 

It's also so easy to mock others, and often Leo himself would reply "just get on and do the work" and he is correct about that. I'm actually just feeding back to Leo and the forum what I have learned from Leo and the forum itself. Get on with your own work and don't waste time taking the piss.

I'm guilty myself at times. I'm not better than anyone else here.