"What is reality" epiphany terror realization

Wes Thoughts
By Wes Thoughts in Spirituality, Consciousness, Awakening, Mysticism, Meditation, God,
@Leo Gura your last video on "what is reality" hit me like something I was unprepared to handle. Like a sudden hard DMT trip where fear and panic set in and I felt like I was going insane or about to die. I have had these realizations before on DMT and it's like I start to comprehend on a deep level what you are saying and then the deep terror sets in where I sincerely feel that if I become conscious of the fact that I am imagining everything that, for lack of better term, "the game will be up" and I have a terror of what that will mean for me and my existence. I fight that feeling and I am purposely running from it because I am absolutely terrified of it to my core of existence. I feel like everything will cease to exist including my sense of self and I don't know what will happen then. I really feel as though I will have a psychotic break down or die, aka cease to imagine myself and the world. I guess my question is; Will I die? What will happen? Will this reality as I know it cease to exist for me or will I see things as they truly are and have a more conscious understanding of them? I feel like I may be going too deep without proper understanding? Its like every time I am faced with the absolute truth I get terrified and fight not seeing it to keep my present reality. I don't know if I really want to know how deep the rabbit hole goes because I think it will mean total physical and mental death and I enjoy this life I am in right now... Maybe i have all the understanding I want and need for now? Thank you Leo.
  • 30 replies