Bryanbrax

Anime

32 posts in this topic

@Antonius  Yeh right. It's a pity that some animes have this old-fashioned animation style that repels young people like me. They're like treasures with masks.

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet is a very good anime I m watching currently ( It's on netflix )

It talks a lot of subjects Leo is fascinated aswell about. ( langage, emotion, type of society, type of surviving, biology, space/time space travel )

I m still looking for good anime

@Aeris

41 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet is a very good anime I m watching currently ( It's on netflix )

It talks a lot of subjects Leo is fascinated aswell about. ( langage, emotion, type of society, type of surviving, biology, space/time space travel )

I m still looking for good anime

Steins gate is a good one

Higurashi no Naku Kota Ni Kai 

one of my favorites growing up....if you like time reality shifts that throw your mind for a loop 

@Bryanbrax  Japanese word for anime means all of animated movie, so Disney is also anime, Amerika no anime

John McAfee watches anime and he got good taste 

Screenshot_20190705-200206_Gallery.jpg

On 7/3/2019 at 10:41 PM, Cocolove said:

anyone remember avatar the last airbender

Mentioned it in my post but I love it. They introduce a lot of Eastern concepts to the west. Currently on last season of korra ?

Anyone here watched jojo bizzare adventure it's an anime divided into 8 parts , in the 3rd part "stands" are introduced , A Stand is an entity psychically generated by its proprietor, generally referred to as a Stand User . A Stand generally presents itself as a figure hovering over or near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or evil. Stands are defined as personifications of "life energy" whose abilities are given visual form 

However, Stands may also derive through the exploration of possibilities and expression of the mind. The stronger you are mentally,  the stronger you stand is and vice versa. 

Stands present themselves in a large variety of forms and abilities.  Only people who have stand abilities can see other stands. I bet @Leo Gura would have a strong stand and if he did we wouldn't know .

JotaroStandCard.png