Bryan Lettner

Is the Imagining deliberate, or automatic? (What is Reality)

15 posts in this topic

Reality is infinite imagination.  Okay, hmmm... so i wonder if that imagination is deliberate/willful/volitional, or if it's an automatic process.  Or both? Neither?  All of the above?  Willful at the higher levels of self-realization, and automatic or mechanical at the lower levels?

Also maybe Reality is the ongoing eternal process of Truth deriving itself, because that process resolves all paradox.  Like, Creation has to Create itself?  Something like that.

it's directly related to your consciousness level.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

God is Infinite Will. 

But the human ego is not conscious it.

Human will is a tiny fraction of God's Infinite Will, which is why you as a human cannot will yourself to be a kangaroo. But you can perform more minor miracles like deciding to eat some pizza.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

If you forgot something on purpose you wouldn’t even know.

You don’t have to derive anything to know you are you. 

You can create right now. Or not. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

God is Infinite Will. 

But the human ego is not conscious it.

Human will is a tiny fraction of God's Infinite Will, which is why you as a human cannot will yourself to be a kangaroo. But you can perform more minor miracles like deciding to eat some pizza.

I can dream to become a kangaroo ?

The answers are more imagination. Just be aware of that.

Edited by Truth Addict

Thanks everyone.  It certainly wouldn't surprise me if God is (or has) Infinite Will.  I just have trouble making that leap, since it also wouldn't surprise me if God is also infinite obedience and lack of will.  I guess my confusion boils down to... what causes god's choice to will a particular imagining, vs. a different one?  Maybe will is previous to causality , i just can't wrap my head around it still.

2 minutes ago, Bryan Lettner said:

what causes god's choice to will a particular imagining, vs. a different one?

Infinite Love

Every choice is made to maximize Love.

God is no fool. It knows exactly what its doing.

Thanks, sounds plausible. Certainly God, being God , has the power to chose otherwise, than only to maximize love?  And for all i know, God is maximizing pleasure at a particular locus, drawing vampirically from the environment around it.... all while cleverly disguising this as a Maximization of Love.  Certainly God is Infinite Cleverness as well?  If so, then it can probably disguise anything as anything else, without you or I ever becoming aware of it at the human level. 

And this may be my own myopia again, but I've never heard a good explanation as to how prolonged torture can maximize love.  Torturing may be fun, cuz someone might love doing it... but being tortured, on the other hand, is not loved by anyone, not beyond a certain threshold anyway.  Or maybe i just need to accept that Love may not be as maximizable as we wish it could be. 

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Infinite Love

Every choice is made to maximize Love.

God is no fool. It knows exactly what its doing.

Quite the paradox. God creates things with no love and allows it to exist for the sake of love. God has turned itself on itself. It seems like love and no love is in perfect limbo. 

45 minutes ago, Bryan Lettner said:

Thanks, sounds plausible. Certainly God, being God , has the power to chose otherwise, than only to maximize love?  And for all i know, God is maximizing pleasure at a particular locus, drawing vampirically from the environment around it.... all while cleverly disguising this as a Maximization of Love.  Certainly God is Infinite Cleverness as well?  If so, then it can probably disguise anything as anything else, without you or I ever becoming aware of it at the human level. 

God is not a fucking devil! God is Truth & Love.

You are projecting your own devilry and impurity onto God.

God has chosen what is best for ALL. Not necessarily what is best for your ego.

And this may be my own myopia again, but I've never heard a good explanation as to how prolonged torture can maximize love.  Torturing may be fun, cuz someone might love doing it... but being tortured, on the other hand, is not loved by anyone, not beyond a certain threshold anyway.

Yes, it is precisely your myopia.

Being tortured is loved by God. God's love is unlimited.

30 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Quite the paradox. God creates things with no love and allows it to exist for the sake of love.

There is no such thing as creation without love.

Wherever you find no love, it is because you are blind to it.

@Leo Gura Might as well be nothing at that point. Oh wait.. 

All of it may have love but it is also possible for it to spread the opposite, no? That's what egos do. 

Would God reject a loveless version of itself? That's not very loving. 

Edited by Shadowraix

16 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

@Leo Gura

All of it may have love but it is also possible for it to spread the opposite, no? That's what egos do. 

Love has no opposite. It is only through confusion that you seem to perceive an opposite to Love.

You are like a man who mistakes a rope for a snake in a dimly lit room.

When the room is fully lit, all you will see is Love.

Would God reject a loveless version of itself? That's not very loving. 

God's self acceptance is infinite.

31 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Love has no opposite. It is only through confusion that you seem to perceive an opposite to Love.

You are like a man who mistakes a rope for a snake in a dimly lit room.

When the room is fully lit, all you will see is Love.

Isn't this just a highlight of God's power of creation then? Things become what I believe them to be. In the same way you can add on dualities or strip them. More paradoxes.

@Shadowraix yeah no wrong answer here.

Relative vs Absolute.

The Absolute is One.  No opposites.

The relative is both illusion and real.  Illusion from the vantage point of the Absolute and real from the relative.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.