Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uchira

On datura

8 posts in this topic

Why is Leo Gura promoting drugs like 5-Meo-Dmt?

I have watched his last video and he said something about Datura. So i want what others think about that.

What did he say about datura? 

Just so we are clear you are talking about the poison yes?

@Arhattobe  Yes, he said it is a dangerous drug which can possibly make you trip so that you forget you took the drug ,

@Uchira alright. What is your point? Don’t see why the issue is if he said it’s dangerous.

I said not to try datura.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Dangerous and potentially fatal. 

If you must must try deliriants then do diphenhydramine but I don't recommend either. 

Salvia and many dissociatives are safer and can provide similar insights to the illusion of perception but still psychedelics are mainly safer. 

I'd avoid such substances if all you want is enlightenment. I only did what I did to chase drug experiences. The awakening was accidental. 

Edited by Shadowraix

I tried it, many times when I was younger. Maybe in the "good ol days" the shaman knew how to preper it and how to work with it, but as we forgot the ritual and the way to do it I highly advise against it. Even they were afraid of it. Once I almost died me and my whole classmates when we were once on a trip. Young, dumb and full of irresponsible ideas. 

“The decisive question for man is: Is he related to something infinite or not? That is the telling question of his life. Only if we know that the thing which truly matters is the infinite can we avoid fixing our interests upon futilities, and upon all kinds of goals which are not of real importance. Thus we demand that the world grant us recognition for qualities which we regard as personal possessions: our talent or our beauty. The more a man lays stress on false possessions, and the less sensitivity he has for what is essential, the less satisfying is his life. He feels limited because he has limited aims, and the result is envy and jealousy. If we understand and feel that here in this life we already have a link with the infinite, desires and attitudes change.” - Carl Jung