yellowschnee

Anal stimulation

10 posts in this topic

Hi,

I don't know whether to put this into this forum or the one for serious emotional problems.

I've been stimulating my anus for a long time, like since a young age. It also happens that when I stimulate it and shit comes out, I eat it sometimes. 

I kind of like (eating) the white/transparent/limpid glibber that comes out of it. 

I don't know why I eat shit but probably for comfortability reasons, like I don't have to go to the bathroom all the time.

I also stimulate myself with the aid of toilet paper. When I'm on the toilet it just gives me that extra pleasure, plus it's easier to shit that way because the shit that would be stuck in the intestines comes out easier. 

Now, this comes with some complications: 

1. I feel like I smell like shit pretty often. This makes it difficult to be around other people comfortably in those situations. And I feel like it might scare away the opposite sex.

2. There is kind of a dependency of always having the next anal pleasure. Plus, it's kind of uncomfortable sometimes. Sometimes I feel the need to go to toilets way more often when I'm out of the house.

3. The shit/glibber might be unhealthy to eat

What do you guys think about this? Have you encountered similar stuff as well? Is this behavior pathological? After all, should I just try to quit doing it?

Or go to a therapist? 

That is stuff your body is trying to get rid of because it doesn't need it. Definitely get help for this. 

Anal stimulation in of itself isn't too abnormal. Find a person who will have anal sex with you. But right now this looks like it is approaching masturbation addiction level territory. 

Did you have some childhood trauma? You need to talk to someone professional for this. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I am not an expert but troubles with anal stuff could be related to any trauma during ages of 18 - 36 months. This is known as the 'anal stage' in Sigmund Freud's Psychosexual stages. You can research more about it but if this is the case then you might want to visit a Psychoanalyst in your area. They should be able to help you regardless if this is the case. It's great that you came out with it on the forum 

Edited by Chi_

Transparent explanation!

Regarding your previous problem with this, I should say that:

1- Anal Stimulation isn't abnormal at all, males could be sometimes into stimulating it! but the eating the defecation is  categorized as a weird/complex behavior.

2- you definitely have a strong  emotional complex and sexual perversion, you need to seek psychotherapy care, the problem should be taken care by a professional ( it's 100% compulsory )

3- if you don't take action on your case as soon as possible, will do have consequences for you!

Wish you the best! 

Edited by hamedsf

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

14 hours ago, yellowschnee said:

I feel like it might scare away the opposite sex

I have found that indeed some not so developed girls think I am gay, because I like anal play. Be a bit careful when you introduce it.

For the shit eating get some help.

On 6/30/2019 at 7:41 AM, Nahm said:

@yellowschnee Definitely find a good psychoanalyst.  

I personally think there's nothing wrong with any of this.

Primates do this all of the time. What I would worry about is if this is a compulsion or not. If it's something you cannot stop doing, then I would seek some help. All human beings have tics, biting tongues, smelling their fingers, ect. I worry more about cleanliness and dealing with your social life on how people react to you.

The part to worry about is obsessive compulsive disorder, and serious meditation is one technique to treat that. I would also do what is said and find a psychoanalyst, but be careful. Bad help can be worse than no help at all.

And remember, I am not a DR.

I think It happens when to much self-consciousness of the body. Prolly better find out with a phycoanalyst. I´m reading a book called "The Denial of Death" and in a chapter talks about the infant and the exploration of his own anus. Better find out with an expert if you want.