Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zeke

LEO I HAVE A QUESTION

18 posts in this topic

I was reading on your blog and your solo retreat information and I remember u saying that 5 meo is the ultimate awakening tool !! And that  no other technique, method or teaching is as direct deep or powerful not meditation or yoga not contemplation or self inquiry.... so what ur saying is that all the hours I put Into self inquiry and meditation was a waste of time c'mon leo I'm getting discouraged here For these non dual enlightenment states ,

Edited by Zeke

7 minutes ago, Zeke said:

I was reading on your blog and your solo retreat information and I remember u saying that 5 meo is the ultimate awakening tool !! And that  no other technique, method or teaching is as direct deep or powerful not meditation or yoga not contemplation or self inquiry.... so what ur saying is that all the hours I put Into self inquiry and meditation was a waste of time c'mon leo I'm getting discouraged here For these non dual enlightenment states ,

Nooo it's not what he is saying..  what he is saying taking 5 meo dmt is super! Meditation and other tools is goood.. you must do it , it is better than nothing...  the time you put to do it is not wasted because the the importance of it to realize the truth.. as long as you do your work to realize your own being is the best investment you put in your life, 5meo is just super advance stuffs and Leo give us another tool aside meditation, yoga.. etc that is more advance.. that's it!! Don't cry! HAHAHAHAHAHA 

5 meo will not enlighten you. Insights do not rid you of the core ignorance within you. Even the highest insights will just be adopted and perverted by your ignorant core. 

Change the core.

50 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

5 meo will not enlighten you. Insights do not rid you of the core ignorance within you. Even the highest insights will just be adopted and perverted by your ignorant core. 

Change the core.

Yep. The difference between knowledge and wisdom is knowing how to handle it.

5 meo can help the journey but you won't become enlightened through it exclusively. 

The wording of your statement implies you have the knowledge. You do not, because it is tainted, changed and perverted by your ignorance. 

1 hour ago, Arhattobe said:

Change the core.

HAhaaha how many 5 meo dmt trip you invest ? ?

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

@John Iverson yeah bro I hear u

Keep doing what technique you do, but please take 5meo ,.. or any psychedelics.. first.. you will realize how powerful psychedelics are.. you are lucky if you took it.. because in my country there is no 5meo dmt here.. 

51 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

The wording of your statement implies you have the knowledge. You do not, because it is tainted, changed and perverted by your ignorance. 

We are saying the same thing just differently. What you call untainted etc knowledge I call wisdom. 

8 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

We are saying the same thing just differently. What you call untainted etc knowledge I call wisdom. 

No. What he is saying is resonating true, what you are saying is resonating as bs - to me. That is the difference. 

6 minutes ago, Toby said:

No. What he is saying is resonating true, what you are saying is resonating as bs - to me. That is the difference. 

Perhaps that is due to your own use of language being more similar to his than mine. 

12 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

@John Iverson 7 and we aren’t saying the same thing I’m pretty sure. That’s why I made the distinction.

7 is not enough..  i know because when i started to take psychedelics it takes 17 use of psychedelics until such time i can talk about it.. maybe take a dose that you can be enlightened.. i don't really know if you really took 5meo dmt.. 

I was already in non duality when I took psychedelics, and have had way more meaningful and deep experiences than my 5 meo breakthroughs in real life.

Which have shown me what I said in my two previous posts.

And shadow I don’t believe you get the depth of what I’m referring to. Based off the language you use and how casual you are about the difference.

Edited by Arhattobe

55 minutes ago, Arhattobe said:

I was already in non duality when I took psychedelics, and have had way more meaningful and deep experiences than my 5 meo breakthroughs in real life.

Which have shown me what I said in my two previous posts.

And shadow I don’t believe you get the depth of what I’m referring to. Based off the language you use and how casual you are about the difference.

I'm in a state where I've let go of a lot of the mental stuff and put more emphasis on the actual experience stuff. I'm not as dependent on the mental scaffolding so I don't put as much effort into it as people who dedicate their life to trying to communicate this stuff.