Freakrik

Can you guys explain Hell realms

75 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura The realms feel real to the person but through becoming more conscious they dissapear? Does it work like that?

And one question: Does someone get sent to those realms or is it just that they are in a very bad state of mind and therefore imagine them?

@LoveandPurpose All realms disappear if you become conscious enough. At the highest levels of consciousness there will only be pure white light.

And one question: Does someone get sent to those realms or is it just that they are in a very bad state of mind and therefore imagine them?

Again, what is the difference?

God does not punish you, if that's what you mean. God does not send you to hell. You send yourself to hell by your own ignorance. God has nothing but Absolute Love for you.

God loves you so much that it will allow you to imagine your own hell and experience it. God will never take that freedom away from you. God's greatest desire is that you realize the power of your own mind. So you can see how big you are. You cannot realize your bigness if you deny hell. God will never deny anything to you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I think the difference would be that if someone, some entities, send you there, it is outside of your control and therefore I would feel more helpless right now in knowing that if thats the case. The other option has hope and responsibility.

@LoveandPurpose You are the only entity in existence. That is what you must awaken to.

4 minutes ago, LoveandPurpose said:

@Leo Gura Yes but how is it from the relative standpoint? I'm just curious. (aND SCARED PLEASE)

From the relative standpoint you believe that others can harm you and you suffer deeply when you don't get your way.

The solution to fear is love, not more fear.

What do you tell a child who is deathly afraid of the dark?

@LoveandPurpose I remember, once I asked my coach the same question. I was scared that God or some other entities can punish me for something. His simple answer put my mind at rest.  He said: "Who is going to benefit from this? "

Really, think about it. Would God benefit from putting you in hell for eternity? Even if it is possible, why would God need this, to make you suffer forever? How God (this pure Love) can benefit by making someone suffering forever, this is absurd. This would automatically make God a devil. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@LoveandPurpose If you took away everything people created with regards to hell, books, movies, special effects, stories,etc, etc, and took away ever having chose to view or hear it...what would you actually have remaining right now, with regards to ‘hell’?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

This reminds me of my dream last November...

I didn't went to hell. But I saw others sufferings in the forms of physical injuries(as if they are coming from hell). It is not something that my mind could have imagined...

(I was never really exposed to violence, I don't watch scary movies, or news) 

It's not the kind of dream that my mind could imagine. The architecture, is not of this world. 

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@LoveandPurpose All realms disappear if you become conscious enough. At the highest levels of consciousness there will only be pure white light.

Again, what is the difference?

God does not punish you, if that's what you mean. God does not send you to hell. You send yourself to hell by your own ignorance. God has nothing but Absolute Love for you.

God loves you so much that it will allow you to imagine your own hell and experience it. God will never take that freedom away from you. God's greatest desire is that you realize the power of your own mind. So you can see how big you are. You cannot realize your bigness if you deny hell. God will never deny anything to you.

Yup this is what the Truth is. 

God wants everyone to be God. That's how utterly selfless and good God is. 

Forget throw it away let God be God in any way it wants it to manifest. 

@Galyna No intellectual understanding will take you "there" without practice. You imagine hells by thinking about them from fear POV which is also imaginary from material POV. Whilst practice You must stop  thinking cause it leads to imaginary realms. You should shift your perspective to the being/consciousness POV and then wait.

But I don't know Your ,way,

Edited by tedens

On 2019-06-29 at 0:16 AM, Anton_Pierre said:

@Leo Gura No, that's not possible, stop fear-mongoring lizard minds, they're already scared enough, lol. There is only heaven and it's consciousness and it's clear discernment and it's being a pleasant human being.

Everything is heaven/divine/god just from the simple fact that it actually is something instead of nothing. Doesnt mean there arent realms that can be hellish for the egos/perspectives way beyond this place (Ive visited some myself when astral travelling).

@leo But Leo you said there can not be a limit to reality. But if No one can get stuck in a Hell realm with suffering that are 100000000000000000000000000000000x times of the most painfull thing on earth forvever. Well that is a limit. How do you explain That. Btw if god is having those dreams. Does it mean i Will experience being luke skywalker, darth vader, superman, deadpool etc because that would be super cool 

Edited by Freakrik

@Freakrik Suffering cannot be forever because suffering is a limited thing. Suffering is finite.

Only Love and Bliss and Truth are forever. Only they are Infinite.

Do not confuse God for a devil. All devils are finite. Only God is infinite. God is wholeness. There can only be one wholeness. The devil cannot be whole because the devil is divided. When a devil becomes whole, it becomes God.

@Freakrik And I’ll just add something to Leo’s response. There’s infinitely many levels of infinity but only one Absolute Infinity.

Correspondingly, there’s infinitely many sizes of Eternity (or forever) but only one Absolute Eternity. With that said, Leo’s correct in that no one thing (including suffering) could ever last forever (on an Absolute scale). However, you Freakrik, are also correct in that suffering could last forever (in a relative Eternity). 

So you both (Leo and Freakrik) are correct. Leo’s answer corresponds to the Absolute scale of Eternity but your answer, Freakrik, corresponds to partial/relative levels of Eternity. And yes, Superman, Deadpool, Darth Vader etc. all exist. I’ve shaken Peter Griffin’s hand (call me insane?)

7 hours ago, Synchronicity said:

@Freakrik And I’ll just add something to Leo’s response. There’s infinitely many levels of infinity but only one Absolute Infinity.

Correspondingly, there’s infinitely many sizes of Eternity (or forever) but only one Absolute Eternity. With that said, Leo’s correct in that no one thing (including suffering) could ever last forever (on an Absolute scale). However, you Freakrik, are also correct in that suffering could last forever (in a relative Eternity). 

So you both (Leo and Freakrik) are correct. Leo’s answer corresponds to the Absolute scale of Eternity but your answer, Freakrik, corresponds to partial/relative levels of Eternity. And yes, Superman, Deadpool, Darth Vader etc. all exist. I’ve shaken Peter Griffin’s hand (call me insane?)

Is there any way out of such a realm? Btw is there Any way to chose the next life realm?

@Freakrik Yeah, there’s always a way out. No realm is impossible to escape. 

As for choosing the next realm you live in, think of everyday life. Yes, someone could get out of work and head somewhere else purely on whim. Sometimes they’ll head somewhere that they feel obligated to be. Other times, they could get pulled somewhere by someone.

Similarly, you could choose your next life realm based on your ego’s whim (not using that word ego negatively here) or you could go somewhere due to an obligatory feeling or even get pulled somewhere while your ego feels out of control. 

However, if you identify with being All of Reality than you’re aware that every realm that your ego travels through is always chosen by you, even in the circumstances where your ego is getting forcefully pulled somewhere.

Edited by Synchronicity