Freakrik

Can you guys explain Hell realms

75 posts in this topic

I fear Pain. My friend just tried pepperspray. He told me he does not Wish that Pain on his worst enemie. @Preetom i kinda understand you. But if i want to spend 1000 years in Hell. Is it something i can't abort if i can't stand it?

26 minutes ago, Freakrik said:

I fear Pain. My friend just tried pepperspray. He told me he does not Wish that Pain on his worst enemie. @Preetom i kinda understand you. But if i want to spend 1000 years in Hell. Is it something i can't abort if i can't stand it?

yes all those pain are there to shake you up into awakening.

But one wont wake up until one really has had enough

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Leo Gura How do I enter literal hell realms? It seems that most people who claim to have visited them were having near death experiences, in which case I wouldn't deliberately visit them. Only other thing I can imagine working is psychedelics. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

16 minutes ago, Shiva said:

Where did you get the idea that there is a 0.1% chance to end up in hell? And who rolls that dice?

If there is a 0.1% Btw @Leo Gura i talked to a Christian who told me he had Done i think it was lsd in the past. He said he had enter a Hell realm. The most painfull thing on this earth. Add a level tp that. Maxed out all the time. He had screamed god to destroy him (he was atheist at the time) that Sounds horrible

@Freakrik No one can get stuck in hell forever because all form is temporary. As the Buddhists like to point out.

If you go to a hell realm eventually you will wake up. All formed realms are like dreams. They last some while and then God wakes up. The devil will never defeat God. All of the devil's victories are temporary.

Pain is imaginary, as are all realms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Freakrik No one can get stuck in hell forever because all form is temporary. As the Buddhists like to point out.

If you go to a hell realm eventually you will wake up. All formed realms are like dreams. They last some while and then God wakes up.

Pain is imaginary, as are all realms.

???

There is never an eternal hell, since God is all-loving and all-merciful, and since all imagination is illusory. Eventually, everything comes back to source, bliss.

Edited by Truth Addict

5 minutes ago, ahmad ibdah said:

@Leo Gura Ok leo . what happens for people who didn't reach nirvana, reincarnation or heaven/hell ?

Do you want a story or do you want the truth?

Also these are not beings in a naturally existing world (wherein they would be born, and be in relationship to nature and karma), it's an astral dream experience.

There's some audiobooks by Emmanuel Swedenborg on audible, a guy with an I.Q around 200. Says that hell exists. I listened to a few samples, although the audio quality is not the best.

Also there are more contemporary people with people that believe or have seen hell, with 200 I.Qs Christopher Langan or Nikola Tesla.

The Trinitarianist Doctrine of 3 Gods. Was implemented after the Council of Constantinople, moving away from Monotheism.

Cosmological/Cognitive as a comprehensive, but not complete definition of God. Mind = Reality. You may try to escape Karma, which is why salvation is important.

@Freakrik the key insight your looking for is that everything is imaginary. There is no "real life" the idea of reality and fiction is also imaginary

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Once you are conscious and pure enough you will not have nightmares any more because you will fear nothing.

@Leo Gura 1 John 4:18 "...perfect love casts out fear..."

54 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Preetom Loved the brilliance in your words in this thread. ?? Truly delightful. 

Thank you.

I wanna live with Jesus and not go to hell :D ??

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Leo Gura Hell Realms are delusion, there's only the map, if you're grounded enough, and listen to a guru, he will rewire your brain and prepare you for the map, so you don't get your ass kicked by concepts and imagination and so that you don't go doing or saying something you regret. The map being reffered to is spread conciousness. If the biological organism isn't constantly concious, there will be gaps of conciousness and that's when you can go crazy and hurt yourself and others. There's no evil, there is only conciousness.

Edited by Anton_Pierre

@Anton_Pierre All realms are illusions, so that's a moot point.

@Leo Gura Illusions in the grander scale that everything is God or in the sense that it's only a projection of the mind and isn't really real?

4 minutes ago, LoveandPurpose said:

@Leo Gura Illusions in the grander scale that everything is God or in the sense that it's only a projection of the mind and isn't really real?

LOL, what is the difference??