Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bryanbrax

WHAT IS THE POINT

5 posts in this topic

i was sitting in my bed thinking on how hopefully one day i will make it to the year 2100 , i contemplated on how i happy i would be to make it  and sad that ive known would be dead . but as i was contemplating a realization came to me that nobody knows what happens after we die .i asked myself what is the purpose of life but couldnt come up with an answer . thats when i felt this feeling of complete hopelessness in a depressing kinda way , i heard my mom call me and thats         when i snapped out of it, i think that feeling is the void people try to avoid maybe im not sure. maybe thats why religion talks about the after to keep people sane.

@Bryanbrax There are many people who have died, it just meant their consciousness went un-localised and spread everywhere. We can get you there with time and devotion. Don't feed negative reptile mind thoughts, you are a beautiful human being yet to grow and become the strong version of yourself. A flower once started as a seed in the mud.

@Bryanbrax

The point of the ride is the ride.

You're probably between 16 and 20 years old. These kinds of thoughts are quite normal.

You're now in for a hell of a ride, hang on tight, there will be a lot of obstacles on the road. But you will eventually come out stronger and happier.

Trust yourself.

I have heard the real secret of life is to die before you die, to find out there's no death.

I constantly think of death as something we percieve or think just in our heads. I mean what we were before bird, is that death?