BornToBe

How often do you trip?

32 posts in this topic

I apologize if there is a threat like that. I couldn't find it though. 
Out of curiosity how often you guys do psychedelics ? What kind of ? and why ?

I´m very irregular. I had a year with tremendous grow where i trip 4-5 times, then there´s a lot of time ago since i dont do them and I feel stagnated in life tbh. But its been so much time the stuff scares me a little bit and i end up "procrastinating" 

Hi @BornToBe, I trip once or twice a month :)

1 hour ago, ajasatya said:

@BornToBe I drink Ayahuasca at least twice a month.

Thank you for the clear answer.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

1 minute ago, BornToBe said:

@Nahm are you tripping all day? Haha

@Nahm is a tripping experience.

4 minutes ago, BornToBe said:

@ajasatya twice a month?Oo

Isn’t it a lot ?:)you make it by yourself?

It can be a lot, depending on how you live. If you live a crazy stressed life, then yes. If you're can manage your life to live tranquil, than it's just fine.

I don't make it by myself. It's brewed and taken in a religious context. Drinking Ayahuasca in a religious ritual is legal in Brazil.

unborn Truth

I've been taking psychedelics for over 25 years. There have been a few periods in my life where I took them around once or twice a month, and even more often in very small bursts. On average over the years I'd say about 6 times a year. Right now it's been about 2 months since I tripped.

I need to have another trip very soon, I feel I've been a bit lazy about it, procrastinating. I think this speaks to the non-addictive nature of these drugs. A person such as myself who has been taking them for decades, and has seen great benefit from them has to go to some effort to continue to make it happen.

If I had less responsibilities in the world I would definitely trip more often, probably once or twice a month as a regular pattern would be my ideal.

@ajasatya vc e brasileiro? 

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

@ajasatya you are in Brasil. That’s cool!

I’m planning to go to Peru or Brasil to try Ayahuasca. Did you have any experience in Peru?

2 minutes ago, outlandish said:

I've been taking psychedelics for over 25 years. There have been a few periods in my life where I took them around once or twice a month, and even more often in very small bursts. On average over the years I'd say about 6 times a year. Right now it's been about 2 months since I tripped.

I need to have another trip very soon, I feel I've been a bit lazy about it, procrastinating. I think this speaks to the non-addictive nature of these drugs. A person such as myself who has been taking them for decades, and has seen great benefit from them has to go to some effort to continue to make it happen.

If I had less responsibilities in the world I would definitely trip more often, probably once or twice a month as a regular pattern would be my ideal.

25 years man !!haha that’s cool!what do you like the best?

I find it difficult to believe anyone here has access to psychedelics

15 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Yes!

14 minutes ago, BornToBe said:

Did you have any experience in Peru?

Nope.

v This is very important v

Careful though. Make sure you drink Ayahuasca brewed with Chacrona (Psychotria viridis) and Mariri (Banisteriopsis caapi) only.

^ This is very important ^

A lot of self-proclaimed "shamans" irresponsibly brew Ayahuasca with other ingredients. Stay away from those.

unborn Truth

24 minutes ago, tenta said:

Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds are an excellent source of LSA

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

23 minutes ago, tenta said:

Lol What? Are you serious? They're not hard to come by in many corners of the globe. They even grow out of the earth in many places.

36 minutes ago, BornToBe said:

25 years man !!haha that’s cool!what do you like the best?

I assume you are asking me what my favourite substance is, but I'm going to give a cheeky answer and say: tripping with friends, family, really good music, in nature, having sex, meditating (not all at the same time). There are many great psychedelics and they all have different resonances/utilities.

17 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Yes!

Legal! Nunca percebi, seu ingles e otimo! What part of Brazil? You don't have to say if you like anonymity of course.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

1 hour ago, BornToBe said:

@FredFred shrooms?

Mostly 4-AcO-DMT for now. I would like to experiment more with 1P-LSD, but the longer duration of the substance makes it difficult to do so.

Breathing in, I calm my body.

Breathing out, I smile.

I used to trip every now and then but i eventually realized i had already became aware of all that psychedelics were showing me long ago. They were simply tools i had accepted to use as "permission slips" (when i fell out of alignment) to become more and more of my true self and reunite with my higher-self(so to speak). Ultimately, all that was happening was a system reboot, or as one would say, restart or shutdown their computer to refresh it.

The Ego would seek, the Soul would slap thy face. And on and on and on...

However, if you wish to reinstall windows completely, that only comes by internal means and never external, the wayshowers can only do just that, show you the way. The stabilized Awakening or Enlightenment can only be sustained in a truly relaxed and fully present state which seems to be everpresent in "just being" rather than doing.

They are amazing tools i must admit and i will cherish the experiences for the rest of my life but i am gradually drifting away from them completely and i am finding that the further gap between trips, the more i actually reintegrate/reunite with source on a permanent level and i am actually a lot more myself by doing so. Not just for psychedelics but any form of psycho-stimulation. As i find that the more i discard from my life, the more naked i am with creation, the more of my truest, greatest, fullest-self i can be.

In this way, i can provide the purest form of self expression to All That Is and in return minimal resistance within existence is present.

Namaste <3

B R E A T H E