Cepzeu

Actualized.org Textbook

113 posts in this topic

@Cepzeu its very clear that a lot of work was put into this project. its amazing. thank you. wish you the best in your journy

amazing :D

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

If this were created into an actual physical, hardcover text book, I would pay money for it. This is amazing. Great work!

Thanks so much for providing this for us. Thanks to everyone who contributed. I am going to see if I can print this out sometime. 

I hope everyone is doing well in this hard time, and I wish everyone the best, especially good health and peace of mind.

I thought I would bump this thread as I'm currently in lockdown like many others, and I have noticed myself distracted with news, unhealthy food, and other low consciousness activities over the past few days. 

For anyone who is frustrated with being off-purpose in this time, the textbook is a great resource. I have been using it today and even just the first 21 pages have really helped me realign with the important things in my life and to let go of worry about little things. 

I recommend anyone who has reverted to unwanted behaviours and taken up distractions to take some time and reflect. The textbook is a great way to put things in perspective, and I know a lot of people, especially newcomers, don't see it because it gets buried.

Edited by Cepzeu

A product of amazing effort and commitment, wow.

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

This is gold, thanks a lot! ?

beware of being lazy and not taking your own notes tho. 

Connect to Create ☼♡

Great work! :)

“ In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few. ”
― Shunryu Suzuki

I have made similar text books for other video sections. 

In Tate we trust