Cepzeu

Actualized.org Textbook

113 posts in this topic

@Psychonaut Yes, I think it looks more sorted out. Thank you. I also prefer Latex formatting. Cheers! 

@CepzeuLike Bill W said, I would gladly like to make a donation as well :)

THANK YOU!!!! Must be a lot of work

Latex looks also nice

Thank you for your hard work guys!

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

∞∞∞∞ Rumi ∞∞∞∞

Thank you :)

It's also inspiring to see how people participate in this enterprise of spreading knowledge about deep personal development and enlightenment. 

Spreading consciousness, "fighting" devil. It is like watching LoTR or Star Wars ;)

Incredible what you did, thank you and gj!

Edited by Wekz

@Cepzeu  Wow. Fantastic work. I am grateful for all the hard work and love you put into it.

Can someone create an open Google drive where we upload our summaries for his later videos? 

Thank you so much for the initiative.
I think frequently updating it would be a good idea , Other people can also download the .docx file and add some more and update it, upload it, so a much richer , complex book is made.

"Whatever you do or dream you can begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. "   - Goethe

My Blog- Writing for Therapy

@Serotoninluv can I please request this to be moved to 'high consciousness resources' so it's in a more appropriate place?

Thanks!

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Yes! I really appreciate the note-takers and this compilation so much, thank you for your hard work! Thank you also to minimor and others who post detailed notes in the video threads, you are a godsend!