yellowschnee

Extreme fetishes

14 posts in this topic

Hi,

I have the fetish or sexual desire of wanting to be brutally tortured and then killed by a women.

What do you guys think ?

Well, interesting fetish

Your body has some pain and your pain body is associated with sexual pleasure, so for your mind, having pain equals having pleasure in sexual activity. 

so start doing some consciousness practices and some shadow work to resolve the complex.

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

Interesting. What is your relationship with women in general?
Are you also suicidal?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

13 hours ago, hamedsf said:

Well, interesting fetish

Your body has some pain and your pain body is associated with sexual pleasure, so for your mind, having pain equals having pleasure in sexual activity. 

so start doing some consciousness practices and some shadow work to resolve the complex.

how is possible to dissociate pain/humiliation from sexual pleaseure? I never knew that. Any technique, therapy?

@tsuki I used to go out on pickup missions, talking to many girls trying to get laid. Had no success. Then I lived kind of a monk live for a while where I wouldn't talk to women at all. I crave to have a sexual relationship with a woman but I was always kind of the outsider because I was also moving around a lot. I find it easier to talk and open myself up to men and so I do most of the times. Getting deep is hard because I don't usually do long term stuff. 

I think there is a primal level of the opposite sexes like the man is there to put the semen into the woman. I'm not sure about the necesity of reproducing. A person I really respect said that creating kids is not an option for him because the kids will suffer. I kind of agree but on the other side I might want to have kids. Fun fact: although I used to be really against it, now I consider castration. It's said that it can increase one's lifespan by 10-20 years.

I'm not really suicidal although I think about it sometimes and I'm also pretty severely depressed. Like maybe a little bit suicidal but I really think life is worth living.

@Moreira @hamedsf  I think when actually experiencing it I would really dislike it. I think the pain is not what I'm into.

Edited by yellowschnee
misspell

When all else fails I resort to irreverent humor, therefore if no idea or technique seems to work. I would be on the lookout for some place that rents out poles that are slightly over 10 feet. But some people won't intuit the wisdom inherent in this counterintuitive approach and as a result you'll be scorned upon. 

But this gives an additional problem which seems counterintuitive because It's more effective to work on two problems at once, instead of just one problem.

Thiis is only my truth and it possibly might not work worth a damn for others.

Similar to why I should never be a parent and simply multiply more Peter pans into the world.

Please excuse my self absorption and off topic tangent.

On second thought, maybe you can stradigize an elaborate role play if you can find a woman who has deep empathy, understands where your coming from and is capable of performing a convincing role play. And also provided that she doesn't actually kill you or cause bodily damage that won't heal.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

How is that sexual? Well it's probably the result of an increasingly difficult sexual market place where you feel inadequate/like an invalid human and make out women to be superhuman for controlling the sexual market place

Hi, saw your post and its interesting.  You must understand that in 30 years of existence, women do not depend on men anymore to please themselves and since they cant go on a castration rampage, their new goal is emasculation of the man without actually removing the penis or testicles.  Women dont want kids anymore, so they use men to play dress up clothing them with women boots and how good looks on them ( how do you sleep when you lie to me video) so the threat is real.  So what you really want is to serve this induced fantasy play . Getting snipped involve actual pain but if its fantasy only, you are doing well.  Dont be a shame of it, you are fine

@yellowschnee

Fetishes aren't well understood. Some suggest that they mainly form during early childhood. I don't buy it.

I think that they mainly form due to deprivation. If you desire to be humiliated and killed by a woman, then that must mean that, on a subconscious level, you are willing to die to get laid because you couldn't get laid easily in your entire life, i.e your mind has recontextualized eroticism to fit your life and psychological needs. A foot fetish means that a person would kiss feet to get laid because they think they are not good enough to get laid, so they do their best (kissing feet) to be accepted by the other person. In your case, your mind paints the woman as someone who will never be satisfied unless she humiliates you to death. Your desire to please the woman is natural, but your mind distorts it in unhealthy ways that involve death. I would say the cure to this is to have plenty of regular sex. Your subconscious mind will need time to recalibrate. Eventually, those extreme desires will flat out when you don't feed into them but rather when you feed into what your mind-body originally desires, which is healthy peak experiences.

Edited by The observer

Advanced issues found

16 hours ago, The observer said:

Advanced issues found

16 hours ago, The observer said:

I think that they mainly form due to deprivation. If you desire to be humiliated and killed by a woman, then that must mean that, on a subconscious level, you are willing to die to get laid because you couldn't get laid easily in your entire life, i.e your mind has recontextualized eroticism to fit your life and psychological needs. A foot fetish means that a person would kiss feet to get laid because they think they are not good enough to get laid, so they do their best (kissing feet) to be accepted by the other person. In your case, your mind paints the woman as someone who will never be satisfied unless she humiliates you to death. Your desire to please the woman is natural, but your mind distorts it in unhealthy ways that involve death. I would say the cure to this is to have plenty of regular sex. Your subconscious mind will need time to recalibrate. Eventually, those extreme desires will flat out when you don't feed into them but rather when you feed into what your mind-body originally desires, which is healthy peak experiences.

@The observer Thanks a lot for the provided explanation aThis explained a lot about the deeper origins of my night-time sex fantasy urges and impulses, which arise when I am stressed out and anxious during the night and unable to sleep. Thanks for the observation and explanation of the most likely logical, personal sex, and intimate relationship deprivation origin for them. They are basically a neurophysiological and psychological crutch mechanism for hyper stress and sexual deprivation of longer alienating periods of social isolation for me most likely, in order to get a quick releivance from the anxiety over the events of the next day, escapism for life area work requiremnets and unpleasant, uncomfortable and trying long sequence of experiences for my ego that will lead up what it takes to facilitate and earn the trust of an intimate contact with another human being and near future, my subconscious mind retains and keeps these uncertain future sexual encounters as hardwired fantasies which are hard to let go (and to remember myself to let them go) and also as a result of filling the gaping emptiness within with any imagined human sexual contact from a current lack of giving and receiving love from someone my age. You outlined this very nicely for intake and reminding oneself of what one really desires.

Edited by Milos Uzelac

"Keep your eye on the ball. " - Michael Brooks