d0ornokey

Law of attraction is crazy

14 posts in this topic

She did an experiment with 3 plants

She spoke kind thoughts to one (which grew amazingly)

Had a plant where she said nothing

She spoke hateful thoughts to one (which barely grew)

my orange metaphysics is cracking :o 

Edited by d0ornokey

You can do similar experiments with cooked rice. Remember everything is consciousness, everything is alive in some way/shape/form.

Cook rice with water then add equally to 3 jars. One jar label "i love you" another "i hate you" and the 3rd completely ignore.

To enhance the effect you could also give loving thoughts, emotions to the "i love you" jar and negative ones to the "i hate you". You will notice the negative and one jar you ignored completely will rot and die much faster.

This is why its important to bless everything, your water, your food, your plants and even minerals, rocks, crystals, everything is consciousness.

65251774_10215203435583742_6652176950137716736_n.jpg

@Truth Addict put it to the test 

Remember to have strong belief of it working, genuinely give love and be not needy,

the same LoA principles will apply here 

16 hours ago, Curiousobserver said:

You can do similar experiments with cooked rice. Remember everything is consciousness, everything is alive in some way/shape/form.

Cook rice with water then add equally to 3 jars. One jar label "i love you" another "i hate you" and the 3rd completely ignore.

To enhance the effect you could also give loving thoughts, emotions to the "i love you" jar and negative ones to the "i hate you". You will notice the negative and one jar you ignored completely will rot and die much faster.

This is why its important to bless everything, your water, your food, your plants and even minerals, rocks, crystals, everything is consciousness.

65251774_10215203435583742_6652176950137716736_n.jpg

If we accept this theory what happens when the water charged with an emotion gets evaporated, go to the clouds, then rain... does the water receive a reset and becomes neutral?

@tenta yeah that was my initial paradigm. It took many years to fully undo 

That video has a lot of epistemology traps, please beware. He needs direct experience before he can conclude non existence, but hes already drawing beliefs without having experienced the things. 

It's classic orange metaphysics 

Edited by d0ornokey

5 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

@tenta yeah that was my initial paradigm. It took many years to fully undo 

That video has a lot of epistemology traps, please beware. He needs direct experience before he can conclude non existence, but hes already drawing beliefs without having experienced the things. 

It's classic orange metaphysics 

But I haven't seen any confirmed example of breaking the laws of physics nor know how to get a direct experience of that

Edited by tenta

Universal Laws work regardless of your beliefs. They are immutable.

B R E A T H E