Tetcher

Christian priest father Hurtubise finds god and leaves his body on the spot.

60 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Natasha said:

No, the priest got instantly enlightened upon his dying.

Other way around: his body died upon fully realizing himself as God.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I tell you guys.After euphoria passes you Will question why the fuck you are still "returned" back in this body living your same life it will not make any sense to you. You Will question your entire life. Hell yeah those ego backlashes so much fun. 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ooh good insight, will need to contemplate on it now.

7 hours ago, Rinne said:

So there was a Christian God all along and some of us are going to hell?

Yes.

What happened is that with this intense speech he channeled powerful emotions of love and kept rubbing it during the entire mass until his life got catapulted into infinity through the heart.

10 hours ago, Vinnie said:

It would of been cooler if he spontaneously combusted.

I know you were joking, but something like that supposedly exists. type in 'rainbow body phenomenon' in google or youtube.

30 minutes ago, Tetcher said:

What happened is that with this intense speech he channeled powerful emotions of love and kept rubbing it during the entire mass until his life got catapulted into infinity through the heart.

Quite beautiful. I feel grateful my body is young so I can fully open my heart and have some time to stay here while it's open.

6 minutes ago, Hellspeed said:

I dont even bother to see the video.

Yeah he discovered death by doing that. I dont know how you noobs believe thay enlightenment is leaving the body, what delusional pricks.

Pathetic

Haha thank for the good laugh :D

He might have went to hell. I don't believe that Trinitiarianism is correct. It wasn't the prevalent view in the Holy Land after the crucifixion, Modalism was, before it was eradicated by the Church.

Trinitarianism. 3 Persons who are God, but also 1 God.
Modalism Monarchianism. 3 Aspects. Father(Time) Son(object)  HolySpirit(Space).

Acts 5

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.

5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

Great video! Thanks for sharing! @Tetcher

I think the priest looked really healthy, it would be good to know what the doctors say about the cause of death.

It's funny how people are trying to reanimate him. Probably he will be looking at them from heaven and thinking, "I don't want to go back there again!!!" Lol...

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don’t die on us Leo...?

Honestly, I don't see why God, when becoming fully aware of Itself, would cease to exist. In fact, it would be a reason to exist and expand itself FURTHER and MORE INTENSELY.

Reality/God is non-dual, but duality as we know it (the experience of being an individual) is the ultimate miracle. This is the mystical absurdity, the core of the paradox. This is where Enlightenment meets Self-Actualization. This is how holy human beings, so to speak, come to be. They realize themselves as "the son of God" and "the son of man", or simply "God as a person".

Again, this is very different from ego trips. God, when aware of Itself, is an extremely humbling experience.

unborn Truth

2 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Again, this is very different from ego trips. God, when aware of Itself, is an extremely humbling experience.

Not on this forum xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Not on this forum xD

Let's say that the process in which God gradually becomes aware of Itself is full of hiccups...

Sooner or later, we'll need to learn how to deal with those. The Zen schools have their method: you're not allowed to mention how enlightened you are unless a proper committee is formed for that. Such rituals are called "Dharma Combats". After the committee recognizes you as God fully realized, you become apt to teach in the name of the Zen tradition and organize Zazenkais, Sesshins etc. But you come back to not being allowed to mention how enlightened you are. It's a protocol to protect the lineages from cult-like tendencies and other forms of devilry.

unborn Truth

45 minutes ago, Shin said:

Not on this forum xD

That's because we are finding the Devil, not really God.

:P

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@ajasatya @Shin @abrakamowse

Actually, God is arrogant, consciously arrogant. That's its nature. Only the ego can be humbled, and dissolve to be more accurate, when God reveals itself.

God does not care about the morality of the mortals.

God can also be humble, since it's all loving.

Edited by Truth Addict