BlackPhil

How do you explain astral projection/planes of "reality"?

48 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Aeris said:

Nothing better to do than telling it on actualnothingness' godboy ?

Paradoxing myself there. I m in the waiting room

??

5 minutes ago, Conrad said:

But my 100g trip will kill the ego. I'm waiting for that day. It will change everything forever.  

Yeah.

I don't think you actually know what you're talking about.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Yeah.

I don't think you actually know what you're talking about.

I don't think you do either. No ego can survive 100g. 

9 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I don't think you do either. No ego can survive 100g. 

Whatever drug you are taking, it won't result in permanent ego transcendence and/or nondual consciousness.

You need to do a lot more work to do that.

16 minutes ago, Shadowraix said:

Whatever drug you are taking, it won't result in permanent ego transcendence and/or nondual consciousness.

You need to do a lot more work to do that.

Of course. 

2 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Of course. 

The ego death is just the beginning. A journey will follow where the ego will transform. I will take 100g several times, my whole life actually until Truth is Absolute, until this life is complete, until reality becomes how it ought to be. 

1 minute ago, Conrad said:

until reality becomes how it ought to be. 

Because it "should" be different ?

Because it's not already here and now ?

9_9

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Because it "should" be different ?

Because it's not already here and now ?

9_9

It is. It shouldn't be different, only the individual who perceives reality should change because the way we perceive reality is twisted, the way we feel is twisted. 

18 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Only absolute ego death can bring liberation. Full ego death is the porpouse of human existence. 

1 hour ago, Conrad said:

I understand. But I am God is a full truth, there is nothing else you are. You can't possibly be something else, this is Absolute actuality. I am aware that this can lead to ego games. But my 100g trip will kill the ego. I'm waiting for that day. It will change everything forever.  

I thought this was a topic on astral projection. Not trying to be rude but you guys should start a new thread, so that this one can remain purely on the intended purpose. 

2 minutes ago, Chilli said:

I thought this was a topic on astral projection. Not trying to be rude but you guys should start a new thread, so that this one can remain purely on the intended purpose. 

26 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Astral projection, been there done that. I like talking about God the Supreme, out of love. 

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Astral projection, been there done that. I like talking about God the Supreme, out of love. 

Yeah, but @Chilli is right. Hijacking threads is against the forum guidelines, regardless of your likes and dislikes.

unborn Truth

12 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Yeah, but @Chilli is right. Hijacking threads is against the forum guidelines, regardless of your likes and dislikes.

12 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

Yes boss

Look. I know its one consciousness playing a game with itself including all possibilities at once (within an infinite amountof bubbles of "realities/possiblities"), using forms and different shapes to make some sort of art, and with the tools/forms we call egos/humas/animals/perspectives observe the whole thing.

Its all mindstuff, you dont need to tell me what the absolute is, because I know all you can tell me about it. Also put down the ego bs, yes you are god at the core but dont engulf your ego with the whole glory.

What Im wondering is the take on why this sort of things, that we can try to put into words, as separation from the "physical form/astral projection",aswell as planes of "existance", seem to exist/appear for so many perspecitves (forms/egos/humans) in this specific dream/illusion.

Edited by BlackPhil

19 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

Edited by BlackPhil
MP

10 hours ago, tedens said:

No he hasn't. Glad to hear here such a seeker. What with Your state of awareness during those states?

Well actually when it happened most frequently was back like 10 years ago when I was in my late teens. Back then I didnt really do much spiritual practices, I only smoked weed and did some casual meditation now and then. I would say my consciousness is alot "higher" nowdays but I still have a harder time performing astral projection at will. Nowdays it happens randomly now and then, usually when Im newly awake in the morning. Always starts with intense (nowdays almost painful) vibrations mostly in my spine/skull.

And Im fully aware of the experience, its like a lucid dream but much more real and "conscious plus the fact that you are fully aware of the actual separation from your physical form, and its all but an instant shift of consciousness (like dmt-breakthrough is), instead its slow and goes limb by limb pretty much.

I get the feeling that many nondualists may neglect the possibilities of many layers to this specific game/art of forms we're in. And instead only jumps directly from this here to the absolute.

Source is one and everything, this is not new stuff. But that doesnt mean there cant be illusions of more stuff between this illusion and source/god/nonduality.

Edited by BlackPhil

5 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

I get the feeling that many nondualists may neglect the possibilities of many layers to this specific game/art of forms we're in. And instead only jumps directly from this here to the absolute.

It is rare phenomenon so we should not be surprised by such an attitude.

Can you expand this statement:

8 hours ago, BlackPhil said:

What Im wondering is the take on why this sort of things, that we can try to put into words, as separation from the "physical form/astral projection",aswell as planes of "existance", seem to exist/appear for so many perspecitves (forms/egos/humans) in this specific dream/illusion.

The astral is like Netflix of the real world, nothing much. The astral is what we call the akashic records.

Our body has the tools and capacity to tap in any source of knowledge in the universe. Just by intention, visualization etc. Is what we call SPIRIT in human folklore.

Any thought or action, creates and entity. Every bit of info is here in the universe battling for survival, as you do. 

So in other words and perspective, the astral are your dreams.

Why is this? Why do we dream? Why we hallucinate?

All this are like the combustion on a motor. They give energy, and from chaos one is able to move back and forth and build something.

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 26/6/2019 at 0:47 AM, Shadowraix said:

This article is cool if you want to know how the brain reacts to these experiences: https://gizmodo.com/scientists-unlock-mystery-of-woman-who-sees-herself-out-1538196076 The perspective is very scientific though.

Nondualism perspective would be its just another experience in all of this. There would be no 'planes' separating it.

According to Leo, the brain dont exist, so thinking that certain part of the brains are the responsible of astral travels, no self-experience and enlightenment is bullshit .

I disagree and I'm more inclined to the theory that enlightenment is just a brain hallucination.