Natasha

If You Want True Love, Stop Doing This One Thing

39 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Shin said:

It is not to be used to manipulate women though :)

I get attached to beautiful girls too much Like the girl I am talking with these days....and i live in Fear of loosing her ?

?IngitScooby ?

4 hours ago, Ingit said:

I get attached to beautiful girls too much Like the girl I am talking with these days....and i live in Fear of loosing her ?

Yeah you need to work on your self esteem and your attachment issue.

The two goes together.

You can find lots of videos on youtube about that, try «Improvement pill», it's a really good channel for personal developement work.

And of course Actualized.org too ?

Also don't neglect to meditate everyday, that helps a lot too.

You're gonna be ok, just do the work ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Natasha  Great video.  I think I have learned something here.  It sounds as though we don’t need those traditional idealised images of what we (previously) wanted; hourglass figures, knights in shining armour, etc.

14 minutes ago, Tim Stretton said:

@Natasha  Great video.  I think I have learned something here.  It sounds as though we don’t need those traditional idealised images of what we (previously) wanted; hourglass figures, knights in shining armour, etc.

Yes, I agree :)

@Ingit  You think you are incomplete, that's why you are needy, but of course you are whole, perfect and good enough :) 

5 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

Love/relationship quotes:

Beautiful truths, thanks for sharing :x

25 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Beautiful truths, thanks for sharing :x

You're welcome. ?

@Key Elements  That expecting nothing in return is a big one for me, I became to understand it only a few days ago and now I see it in this video, nice :) 

On 7/19/2019 at 11:55 PM, bejapuskas said:

@Ingit  You think you are incomplete, that's why you are needy, but of course you are whole, perfect and good enough :) 

Right !

?IngitScooby ?

This has actually really synthesized in a moment in time in which its now led me to really ponder the idea of true love, which is so intriguing for me.

The snow fell from the sky, caught in the rain of the melting moments, tried to thunder but the ice did not respond, only hail on the windscreens of minds, trying to find peace in all the questions of why, all leading to a place that forces me to fly, so I can release control and see from above, live in the heavens where all is sacred and made of love.

I'm going to contemplate the idea of true love not just from the position of relationships with others but from the position of my relationship with life itself, really re-engage the forces within myself that make up this dance, begin to wrestle with life and the actualisation of potential more; a steady sword held by a war born mind. War here, being symbolic of the true love with life, that fight for the unobtainable, which teaches me humility, levity and grace.

Thanks again :) , yeah its intersected with other moments in my life right now that its just like one of those epiphanies :)

Edited by possibilities

On 12/7/2019 at 11:31 AM, Ingit said:

I am literally afraid to actually love someone deeply for the second time... Cuz I feel hurt and obsessed with the person I love.... I am always in anxiety... i feel disturbed when talking to someone

This sounds like attachment, to know love one must first learn and internalize the lessons from attachment (which is this kind of obssesed-possesive-love). Suffering and reflecting the pain attachment creates should empower you and make you less-needy, once you really learn that, you will step to the next love-level and probably will meet someone who is on a similar level.

Connect to Create ☼♡

nice video, but I think I already catched this before meeting my gf, I didn't look for the high from a romance, but I really wanted to build a connection with someone and trying to understand. I was already aware of the emptiness of being with someone for a need of sex or to be coherent with society.

it's hard to magnetize the right people, but this work is possible with many enlightment experiences and creativity.

starting on mud doesn't build castle.

finding a good ground and being aware of the authenticity of the relation. I think this is healthy to ask yourself, can I truly love this person if I could not have sex with her ? ( not in the practice, but you get my point, you should have more to your relation than sex ) but maybe that's only my view of relation, but someone who doesn't want to communicate properly and I cannot respect as much as myself, this is unhealthy. I even find my girlfriend giving me inspiration. She has true power inside I can feel. Am I deluded ? maybe not, cause I already showed her my vulnerability, and she told me about her.

but for me it's a plane, life is a plane, so a relation is just a side of my own travel to me. ( in the bigger picture )

most relation are toxics because most people do it for "social imagery" or "want for sex". They don't focus on having an healthy and good relationship for themself. They become dissonant because of the lie they have been feed with, and they met just the mirror of their own bs, hence they believe relation are like this. sort of a circle of bs on yourself.

if your mind is fos I find that people fos are aswell attracted to you

I think if we transcend this kind of social programming bs, we can create better relation and be creative in our own way about it.

Edited by Aeris