Ar_Senses

Lack of Work Ethics or Integration of the Stage Blue

9 posts in this topic

I'm really going through intresting challenges right now - those type of challenges when you clearly realized that your current Self won't lead you to the Holy Grail - now you conscious that Old You won't make it and New You still need to be built. So you lie somewhere in beetween.

Before I'll ask some questions, I think it'll be good to present you some intresting insights on Spiral Dynamics:

"if you completely miss this stage (Blue) in the rush from cruelty to prosperity, then patience, responsibility for consequences will also be missed. It becomes a formula for failure when such a person cannot fit into any organization and demonstrate a reliable work ethic."

As I've finally read the book on Spiral Dynamics, I've become aware that I've experiencing lack of the Stage Blue virtues - Self-Control, Discipline, Responsibility etc.

But why it was "missed"?

Here's what I found: It was missed bacause our country (Russia/most of ex-USSR) had a history of unsuccessful attempts to integrate Stage Blue and at some point rejected the value of that stage even so most of population are red/BLUE (50%) or BLUE/orange (20%). Our country is a good example of Collective Ego putting it's own part into Shadow and then projecting and judging everybody, who doing excatly what's they are themselves doing.

And you can easily find it everywhere - people judjing and rejecting that Blue lifestyle, while don't really have any alternatives. You can't become a good Orange without integrated Blue. Orange successfull businessmen working his ass off like a fucking miner or lumberjack, the biggest difference is that now he is doing it for himself, not for the Greater Good/God/Country + thinking what will be the most productive way to do the work.

But how can I integrate Blue?

I've asked a Spiral Dynamics expert that I know and here what he's answered to me:

"Blue is established through red self respect as an instrument. And then, respecting yourself, you choose and sincerely accept a certain set of values and begin to follow them everywhere."

Easy formula - Know your Core Values + Respect Yourself, isn't it? Not for me. I've become confused by that thing because has never thought through that notion of Self Respect. What does that even mean - to repect my Self? What is Self Respect on the biggest picture level?

So my questions to @Leo Gura and everybody is:

• What is self respect from the God POV and how to respect yourself?
  • What is the connection between Self Respect and work ethic/responsibility/discipliine?
  • What do you think is the best way to integrate Stage Blue?
Edited by Ar_Senses
Title and editing

@Ar_Senses

In my opinion, integrating stage Blue happens by acquiring a taste for picking the most beneficial beliefs to guide you through life.

40 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Ar_Senses

In my opinion, integrating stage Blue happens by acquiring a taste for picking the most beneficial beliefs to guide you through life.

This is a good point right here! But I’d prefer to change beliefs on principles.

Thank you!

Think of Spiral Dynamics as a score board where each stage has sub-components, each of which has a score. You can average the scores of sub-components to get the score for a stage.

6 hours ago, CreamCat said:

Think of Spiral Dynamics as a score board where each stage has sub-components, each of which has a score. You can average the scores of sub-components to get the score for a stage.

Spiral dynamics is development of self. Lower stages self is rock solid and it is all about it. Hence the most suffering since self does not really exist. Higher stages is Just more conscious self until actual self transcendence. 

With all this self development what you really do is Breaking the game/Dream of Consciousness. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Whatever you beleive you are Conciousness Will act as simulator for that virtual dream character. Me typing this I am still Caught. 

Partners in crime. 

Spiritual work is removal of self created lies so that light of Consciousness can be revealed as only Reality there is. 

1 hour ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Whatever you beleive you are Conciousness Will act as simulator for that virtual dream character. Me typing this I am still Caught. 

Partners in crime. 

Spiritual work is removal of self created lies so that light of Consciousness can be revealed as only Reality there is. 

Sorry, I don’t got the link between what you saying and my questions.

You are saying about removing lies which are defining my reality and myself. But how does it’s connected with self respect or integration of Blue virtues?

Well Yes, you can't really integrate something which does not exist. Here I think on beleifs. It is more like removal of beleifs. 

That is the body of conceptual self. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity