Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
apparentlynoself

Nadi Shodhana Prana Yoga

8 posts in this topic

Is this a powerful yoga technique? I intend on trying it but i would like to here your experiences of it. Will it help my meditation?

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

@Anton_Pierre that's what i intend on doing but i just want some thoughts about it. I'm starting it tomorrow

"A great challenge of life: Knowing enough to think you're doing it right, but not enough to know you're doing it wrong."

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

Yes, it's a great technique but commonly used as a preparation for more advanced Kriyas. I usually combined it with other Kriyas and had great results so I can't comment on its effect alone 

@Anton_Pierre i understand but my ego seems to want to know every fucking thing xD

@Chi_ that's what i also saw. I hope that it works well tomorrow.

- Neil Degrasse Tyson

3 minutes ago, apparentlynoself said:

@Anton_Pierre i understand but my ego seems to want to know every fucking thing xD

@Chi_ that's what i also saw. I hope that it works well tomorrow 

Are you practicing off of the Kriya Yoga book from Leo's booklist? 

@Chi_ No, because i have not purchased the booklist. Even though i'm 19, i still live with my parents so i'm not financially independent.

- Neil Degrasse Tyson