Shaun

Progress is Getting Impossible.

88 posts in this topic

I understand that maybe it feels to you that it is an outside force that is blocking you.

But please understand that it CAN'T BE SO. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

If your experience is YOUR experience, it happends inside you. It's your own energy. No outside factor can influence it.

If it seems to be so, it's only because you have agreed with this outside factor to be so.

Remove the agreement. Make another decision.

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

Thich nhat hanh said in one of his poems that the mountains have been as long as he has and the known and knower are one.

This is self realization. The end of seeking and the seeker. Until you have come to this yourself,these words have no meaning.

4 hours ago, Shaun said:

When I die, Leo and this whole thing goes with me and something else will begin. The universe can not be without me. 

What begins also ends. You are the one reality with no beginning and no end, so what is it that dies other than a false concept you believe is you.

1 minute ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

This is self realization. The end of seeking and the seeker. Until you have come to this yourself,these words have no meaning.

What begins also ends. You are the one reality with no beginning and no end, so what is it that dies other than a false concept you believe is you.

I know this, the whole thing is me. I just need a way to shut myself down completely so I won't create any experience.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

so I won't create any experience.

Who says you should have "no experience"? Every human being has. Even the greatest masters.

12 minutes ago, Toby said:

Who says you should have "no experience"? Every human being has. Even the greatest masters.

I said so because the whole thing is out of control. Let's be direct here, stop talking about "other people" as they are simply not there. I just imagine them to not feel lonely and only treat them with care and respect because it's just how I am and it works for survival.

The most infinitely loving thing I can possibly do is to end everything.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

47 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I said so because the whole thing is out of control. Let's be direct here, stop talking about "other people" as they are simply not there. I just imagine them to not feel lonely and only treat them with care and respect because it's just how I am and it works for survival.

The most infinitely loving thing I can possibly do is to end everything.

Other people are you. You are whole. Stop looking at yourself as creature in world and realize you are "present moment". 

You are awareness not something which is aware. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

All your suffering comes from you separating yourself as Body from whole. 

What @Shaunreally is Just collection of interpretations based on that limited perspective. Let that shit go look around and see your Real Face 

No wonder I want to be alone. ?

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

All your suffering comes from you separating yourself as Body from whole. 

What @Shaunreally is Just collection of interpretations based on that limited perspective. Let that shit go look around and see your Real Face 

There's no body here, my body is an illusion. I've directly experienced this. Nothing is being separated.

Ok so what are you afraid of now. Those are all Just Toughts. 

You yourself and everything around you is pure Love. It doesn't mean you have to be a naive fool. My 2 cents really bored. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ok so what are you afraid of now. Those are all Just Toughts. 

The infinite future lifetimes, including the ones I will live through without this understanding. There's no telling what lies in store and I can't cope with it.

Well, be Happy that you Will be at peace Whatever happens in this lifetime. 

Not getting attached so much to what Will happen to you or anything else. 

Can this bring you harmony and peace and Joy. 

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Well, be Happy that you Will be at peace Whatever happens in this lifetime. 

Not getting attached so much to what Will happen to you or anything else. 

Can this bring you harmony and peace and Joy. 

It can't bring me peace so long as I remember this. You can't seem to fathom the magnitude and implications of oneness, it is all your worst nightmares and more. The only way out is to end all experience permanently. I can stop thoughts as a human so surely as god I can stop manifesting all this stupid shit and shut myself the fuck up. 

@Shaun I don't understand why you don't treat yourself more gently. Do you?

unborn Truth

3 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Shaun I don't understand why you don't treat yourself more gently. Do you?

I am not happy with what I am. I put myself into limited forms and punt myself back and forward between joy and misery endlessly. I want to stop the cycle completely.

21 minutes ago, Shaun said:

It can't bring me peace so long as I remember this. You can't seem to fathom the magnitude and implications of oneness, it is all your worst nightmares and more. The only way out is to end all experience permanently. I can stop thoughts as a human so surely as god I can stop manifesting all this stupid shit and shut myself the fuck up. 

It scared shit out of your ego be greatfull for it. Best episode really. 

Well you have to become Absolute to really understand why God did this. This requires actual death of you. 

You are it right now but not quite aware of that yet. 

Do not judge it from your limited egoic perspective. 

See @Nahm this is why I do not want to have anything to do with spirituality and helping anyone(well maybe Just few decent honest people). It is so much stress. Not what I want. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@zeroISinfinity The real fun is in hell though. 

Please explain or let me see how.

8 hours ago, Shaun said:

A lot of spiritual teachers point to it, not just Leo. Thich nhat hanh said in one of his poems that the mountains have been as long as he has and the known and knower are one. When I die, Leo and this whole thing goes with me and something else will begin. The universe can not be without me. 

@Shaun of course!

if you have a book that is sitting on the shelf... is the story that's written in it being played out or happening? or is it just words on paper... or heck... just symbols/markings on papers... and what are even symbols/markings?

point being. that it is only when there is a reader of the book does it come to life. YOU the reader. You the consciousness/awareness breathe life into the universe. YOUR presence brings it to life.

but then is there really any difference between the reader and the book if all there is, is just the story? the reader in the scale of reality is not separate from Life. It is Life itself. Not Two things. Non-Dual. Oneness. Nothing-Everything as ONE-THING. Paper and Words on the Paper, intimately One - but the paper can exist without the words and is not dependent on the words. The words however depend on the paper to exist.

They are the modulation of the paper itself... made out of paper. Building blocks.

Sand Castles made out of Sand.

xoxo

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

30 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am not happy with what I am. I put myself into limited forms and punt myself back and forward between joy and misery endlessly. I want to stop the cycle completely.

Interesting. I am going to ask you a few questions. Feel free to ignore any (or all) of them if you find it too uncomfortable to answer.

• How do you relate to people around you? Do you feel like you have the chance to be sincere about your feelings?
  • Do you hold feelings of regret?
  • Do you have something that you really enjoy doing and that's not toxic/destructive?

unborn Truth