Shaun

Progress is Getting Impossible.

88 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I don't even want consciousness to remain. I want it gone too. 

You can never part with your own true self(consciousness).

How will you know that consciousness has disappeared? There will have to be a knowing element present to note that disappearance. And thus that knowing element in turn will be your real self.

You are unnecessarily creating a big drama out of it and the main reason for that is your mistaken obsessive identity with your present limited form. Whatever scenario you are coming up with, this petty, limited form is corrupting that by superimposing it's own limitation on the unlimited truth

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

But you as Consciousness will remain.

That's the problem. That still allows for infinite possibilities of suffering to manifest. In another life when you are been slowly cut to pieces with a chainsaw, which by the way you WILL experience, will the knowledge that consciousness will remain help you? Reality is like pi, it has absolutely everything you can and can't even imagine held within it.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Preetom Can speak from my own experience. 

Even when you become Absolute in it's purest form you still "return" as this specific form living in exact same world.

You have to live through it knowing life of the your form and world itself doesn't matter at all. 

You know you are everything there is yet you have to live life of limited form. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

Being slowly cut to pieces with a chainsaw isn't a problem if your identity is firmly on Consciousness and not on the one who is getting cut into pieces.

You will also forget these teachings in other lifetimes. That too is possible.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Preetom Can speak from my own experience. 

Even when you become Absolute in it's purest form you still "return" as this specific form living in exact same world.

You have to live through it knowing life of the your form and world itself doesn't matter at all. 

That becoming, coming, going, returning are all your own imagination and superimpositions.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Just now, Preetom said:

That becoming, coming, going, returning are all your own imagination and superimpositions.

No they are Just different states of same Conciousness. 

I think you take Leo's teachings way to literally that it is all imagination. What everything is, is Formles Love not mind stuff. But since most of you seek intellectual understanding he gives you that. 

Not take my words as Truth, maybe I am wrong who knows I am Just regular guy not an "enlightened master". 

11 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

No they are Just different states of same Conciousness. 

I think you take Leo's teachings way to literally that it is all imagination. What everything is, is Formles Love not mind stuff. But since most of you seek intellectual understanding he gives you that. 

No. I mean, that is a position you take. I mean taking the position where you 'return' and regard your life and the world does not matter, the position where you are everything but still need to live your individual life.

And i dont find Leos teaching reliable and i dont follow him for nondual spirituality anymore. I doubt whether Leo has a teaching in the first place. He is just sharing his own insights and what he makes sense of that. 

But some of his old stuff was very rich teaching indeed.

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Well what Leo teaches is Absolute perspective. Are his teachings accurate, yes they are. 

He took to play that role. Nothing wrong with it. 

Problem is ego Will use Truth for it's own biding. You are playing with fire and if there is no wisdom and humility in you it can really back fire. 

47 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

That's possible.

But according to Advaita Vedanta it's possible to stop the cycle of birth and death.

Cycle of birth and death is about cycle of constant recreation of self. Once you finally transcend it. Cycle stops and YOU are revealed as Truth. Eternal. 

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Shaun I think you should at least take a break from listening to Leo, and learn Advaita Vedanta instead.

You can start with this video if you want: 

Will you watch it? Yes or no?

I will, after I complete my day of wage slavery.

50 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I will, after I complete my day of wage slavery.

Yeah go get exploited by devils so that big devil can buy new house and new awesome car. 

You are no different. 

5 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Yeah go get exploited by devils so that big devil can buy new house and new awesome car. 

You are no different. 

Yes I am in that I don't care about that shit anymore. I could happily just lie down and die if that was an escape from suffering but it isn't, there's no escape. It's infinite.

Edited by Shaun

@Shaun Relax nothing wrong. You need to heal. Devilry is all you know and Very much everything you have seen and experienced so far in your life. 

Maybe it is time for you to say it goodbye for some time. It is all charade. 

Your Soul wants Truth. 

преузимање (19).jpeg

14 hours ago, Shaun said:

Leo said this last year, and that's it, I finally see it. There is no me here, there is no other either. There is no other experience within infinite consciousness other than the computer in front of my face right now. People wouldn't discount their experience like that if reality really was any other way. I created rupert spira and his notion of many finite minds within consciousness in a last ditch attempt to keep the illusion of separation going in some way. This post is just me keeping a record within myself that time for me is nearly up. I'm going to go insane and get sectioned soon. I'm afraid I'm finished and can't complete the path. I want everything to stop and can't take it any longer. I'm out of control, what the fuck have I created, please self, tell me how to fucking end this forever.

Still mind.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

No not really I Just understand where @Shaun is at. I was at the same place myself. Got sick and tired of societal roles, constant abuse of all sorts. All of the lies and manipulations projections other throw at you etc. Basiclly of all bullshit. I done my work myself in total secrecy. My mind is very sceptical so I never really trusted Leo teachings. Life thought me that you can never trust humans really.

Well there is only One Truth, so probably "enlightened" speak simular things. 

Yesterday i looked out in the balcony at the place where i was at.

The sun was shining and a soft wind blowing.

I looked at the hills in front of me.

I don't know why but i felt a sense of peace and completedness.

Maybe life is whatever you want it to be.

2 minutes ago, arlin said:

Yesterday i looked out in the balcony at the place where i was at.

The sun was shining and a soft wind blowing.

I looked at the hills in front of me.

I don't know why but i felt a sense of peace and completedness.

Maybe life is whatever you want it to be.

I do not have access to my full power, so it definitely is not what I want it to be.

14 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I do not have access to my full power, so it definitely is not what I want it to be.

What you say here says it all. Your suffering is completely self-created. 100%.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Nobody can help you unless you decide that you can be helped.

The fact is that you are spending hours in this forum going left and right screaming for help and you can't get it.

Because you see, you have already decided it to be so. 

Nobody can decide for you, because you have the power. You have the power to decide what is true for you. And this is a fact.

You have the power to decide that you don't have power. That's how powerfull you are.

To be honest, i don't give a shit about all of this work and community. It is what i want it to be, and nobody can tell me otherwise.

People here claim all sorts of things about  truth and reality. I just don't give a fuck. Nor do i understand it. If i don't want to understand it now, i won't. If i want in the future, i will. 

But i can come up from nowhere and say that everybody is whrong here, and have my version of life. And we have been all deceived by some alien species (Im just using my imagination now, it's not what i believe;Just to get my point accross), and reality is a completely different thing.

And if i allign my thoughts, actions and feelings with this statemend, i would be living this reality, and the outside will give me proof of that.

I can say about the reality whatever i want, nobody can disprove me. it's a fact. i know it to be true.

I am the only one who decides here. I have the power. All of those people are nobody, even leo is nobody if i decide it to be so. 

Use your power wisely.