Shaun

Progress is Getting Impossible.

88 posts in this topic

I do not exist. You created this forum to entertain yourself. And here you are reading all these posts that you yourself wrote to yourself. Seeking advice from "others" who are really just yourself.

Leo said this last year, and that's it, I finally see it. There is no me here, there is no other either. There is no other experience within infinite consciousness other than the computer in front of my face right now. People wouldn't discount their experience like that if reality really was any other way. I created rupert spira and his notion of many finite minds within consciousness in a last ditch attempt to keep the illusion of separation going in some way. This post is just me keeping a record within myself that time for me is nearly up. I'm going to go insane and get sectioned soon. I'm afraid I'm finished and can't complete the path. I want everything to stop and can't take it any longer. I'm out of control, what the fuck have I created, please self, tell me how to fucking end this forever.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

@Shaun It is already done forever. 

Observe those Toughts and laugh. 

Computer in front of you is YOU. 

Ok how to help you to really get this. Without These hallucination stories. 

You are "space" in which everything arises and you are at the same time that which arises. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

It is already done forever. 

No, that's incorrect. There is still something happening here, I need the whole thing gone permanently. Eternal dreamless sleep, there has to be a way, part of me knows and I need that part here now.

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

57 minutes ago, Shaun said:

There is no other experience within infinite consciousness other than the computer in front of my face right now.

this is true for me as well

so who is correct? @Shaun or @SoonHei or both?

or are @Shaun and @SoonHei parts of the greater singluar ONE WHOLE?

and only if knowing-speaking as that WHOLE can one truly say that there is no me or others here.

Shaun cannot say that...

that's like Shaun saying e=mc^2 without understanding what it fully means. you're just saying it :)

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

What is happening is You. 

About Eternal Dreamless sleep. Well that is not possible because there is only existance /life. 

Even when All apparent Distinctions collapse in source of All that is you Will still be something ❤️

@Shaun Ime, one key is to surrender to whatever is happening now. It can be extremely difficult at times. I know. My mind-body has been going through a suffering dynamic recently.

There are actions one can take to relax the mind-body and provide relief, yet absolute freedom is Now. Letting go of the thought stories and just being Now. Listen to the body and become One with the environment. It’s difficult because of the desire for an imaginary better now, that is not Now.

At the human level, I’ve found activities that relax the mind body to be helpful. And connecting to others in meaningful and loving ways.

The relief from practices is temporary at best. Full enlightenment or the end of suffering isn't permanent either, nothing is. I want experience to end forever, more than a drowning man wants air, more than a son wants to see his father one last time after he sped along on his motorbike into a tractor emerging from a field and became one with its engine block and more than a man blinded wants his sight back. I am infinitely powerful so there's a way. I want to destroy myself. 

Edited by Shaun

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I am infinitely powerful so there's a way. I want to destroy myself. 

Not your ego but Being is. 

Two steps forward one step back.

You don't need to destroy your ego you just need a good solid mystical experience of becoming God.

Then consciousness expands and you discover you are God and there is no where for you to go.  You are this whole thing.  Your body and ego are no more you than your TV stand.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

16 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Full enlightenment or the end of suffering isn't permanent either, nothing is. 

Permanence requires a construct of a timeline. 

Now is eternal. It is all there IS. 

43 minutes ago, Shaun said:

The relief from practices is temporary at best. Full enlightenment or the end of suffering isn't permanent either, nothing is. I want experience to end forever, more than a drowning man wants air, more than a son wants to see his father one last time after he sped along on his motorbike into a tractor emerging from a field and became one with its engine block and more than a man blinded wants his sight back. I am infinitely powerful so there's a way. I want to destroy myself. 

The practices are time tested reliable and sound. The practices have been relieving suffering from humans for many thousands of years.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Love or Silence, practice it diligently and don't underestimate this process or the attachment of mind.

Nice Krishna quotes btw 

9 hours ago, SoonHei said:

this is true for me as well

so who is correct? @Shaun or @SoonHei or both?

or are @Shaun and @SoonHei parts of the greater singluar ONE WHOLE?

and only if knowing-speaking as that WHOLE can one truly say that there is no me or others here.

Shaun cannot say that...

that's like Shaun saying e=mc^2 without understanding what it fully means. you're just saying it :)

6 hours ago, Mikael89 said:

What you forget to understand is that in self enquiry we are guided to realise that other people do not exist and reality actually can't have any perceivers. This forum and my entire life has been a sick lonely act of fuck knows what which I created. 

4 minutes ago, Guru Fat Bastard said:

If you're struggling, know for certain, that is not the truth.

A lot of spiritual teachers point to it, not just Leo. Thich nhat hanh said in one of his poems that the mountains have been as long as he has and the known and knower are one. When I die, Leo and this whole thing goes with me and something else will begin. The universe can not be without me. 

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

A lot of spiritual teachers point to it, not just Leo. Thich nhat hanh said in one of his poems that the mountains have been as long as he has and the known and knower are one. When I die, Leo and this whole thing goes with me and something else will begin. The universe can not be without me. 

@Shaun Do yourself a favor and take a break from this forum and from non-dual teachings altogether.

You are creating stories around other people's pointers. Every teacher tells you to verify things for yourself and not to believe anything you haven't directly experienced. Have you directly experienced creating all of reality? If not, then stop making it a story in your head, because that's all it is.

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

@Mikael89Glad to see you are growing.

One tip do not get devoid from "events". Do not make neo advaita mistake do not become that Brown bear. 

That Very much is ego in disguise. 

Try to get actual insights about your nature on your own. 

40 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

@Shaun Do yourself a favor and take a break from this forum and from non-dual teachings altogether.

You are creating stories around other people's pointers. Every teacher tells you to verify things for yourself and not to believe anything you haven't directly experienced. Have you directly experienced creating all of reality? If not, then stop making it a story in your head, because that's all it is.

40 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

I've had a direct experience of no separation and a pretty convincing experience that I am all there is. I think the reasons why everyone else on here don't have the same negative reactions to these teachings are because you arent really there and I'm talking to some other part of myself. 

31 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

@Shaun Your problem is extreme extreme attachment to your stupid flesh body and other stupid flesh bodies, and to the stupid material world. All that will go sooner or later. But you as Consciousness will remain. If you want to identify with the impermanent instead of with the permanent.. that's your problem/loss. Your problem makes no sense.

I don't even want consciousness to remain. I want it gone too.